Reviews for Like a Broken Compass
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow! Great!
bugwold chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow. That was really cute. Best Rex x Circe fic I've ever read.
Deleted.This.Account.ouo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow. This is just absolutely amazing. Love the way you wrote it. :)
mmchamp12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You should update this it's really good.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I must say that I like this very much. It's nice yet it's sad. They are together but they're not, but they're trying. I like how you wrote it with the captions here and there. It was very well done. I like how you add the deep aspect that relationships should have th theirs; it gives a sense of realism to what they have and it makes it look like it has dimension instead of just being a paper-thin occasional meeting type of thing. Great story.
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow...What an amazing, well I know it's a fic but it flowed so nicely like a poem! It felt so layered, and meeting in a cove or on the beach gave me this rhythmic picture of waves in my heads. XD If that makes sense...

I love how you made things deep (like the bit about family), and then you got typical Rex going for Circe's boobs XD

I could happily read this over a few more times :) Congrats!

Katelyn
Encyclopika chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is my favorite GenRex fic so far. Everything flows so nicely, and though some of it is not clear, it really doesn't matter when you get to the end (or read it a second time, like I just did. :P) The two of them are also incredibly in-character, and I think that's what I love most about it. The dialog is so fluid.

Anyway, great stuff! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is a lovely Circex story with plenty of room for expansion. I would love to read more from you.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
so...sadishly cute.
KaiThePhaux chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Beautiful. This story just seems so poetic! Love it!
ChimeraRaven33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hate Circe but this was awesome.
chloelee12 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww this was so cute!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
JESUS CHRIST THIS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CIREX FIC EVER WRITTEN! UR AMAZING!
zombie101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
aww this was such a cutie story