Reviews for Two Worlds: One Story
Zarin 3601 chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Update today and tonight I want to see what happened next you held just update please!
Belan 13608 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
A grand success hope to see leah,seth and embry join Jacob and I want to leah imprint on Ron's brother bill then see seth imprint on lavender embry should imprint on Cho chang I mean that work out you need to update you left hanging long enough
Remuslupinlover50 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Many people are going to HATE me but, I don't like Jacob that much. The I only reason like this story is because of the Harry Potter characters.
Cheliz chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
OMG...Continuw btw!
BlueJay15 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I quite like this. I've never liked Jacob much, but I like him a lot more here. Well done.
blazzer12 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I love Tonks' attitude it's awesome and that's why she's my favorite character other than I love the Remus/Tonks pairing and that she's a metemorphamegus(did I spell that right? I don't think I did) anyway, update soon I can't wait for more Jacob/Ginny!
EvansGinnLilu chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Please, more, it interesting, thought maybe they can be a little longer :)
AlyCatt14 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Hahaha LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! 3
SakinaWithLove chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Hey this story is really interesting and I really like Jacob and Ginny's pairing ... Please do continue soon :)
SakinaWithLove chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
This story is really intriguing and I am eagerly waiting for your next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I still adore this story! I hope the next chapter is up faster than this one! Please continue with this!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
i like the story. maybe you can do something with leah imprinting on harry, since harry and ginny were supposed to fall in love. just a thought, but i love the story anyway.
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
interesting story. How is Harry going to play into this?
issylovesthedragons chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
keep on writing.
Redbookbluebook chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Yay update! I am so psyched to read about Ginny's reaction, and Tonks' made me laugh. I am also excited to see what Jacob thinks of the Weasley's, and they of him.