Reviews for Sex Talk
Type your review here...
Gato Jazz chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aplausos :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I LOVED Tonks, Remus, and Sirius. Their fanfics are the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
vvvvvvvvvv

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
grace.em chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh my god, fantastic. :) That was so amazing, I'm seriously sitting here speechless. Thanks for writing this.

Grace
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Tonks is actually Sirius's cousin. Andromeda is his first cousin, so that would make Tonks his first cousin once removed (or his second cousin). The only way that Tonks would be Sirius's niece is if Andromeda was Sirius's sister, which she is not. Anyways, that was a cool oneshot, good job!
Katherine Westwood chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love Lupin/Tonks pairings! This one was pretty cool. Muy bien! Me gusta Harry Potter! I'm taking Spanish as a GCSE.

AngelOfTheUndead2
anime92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved it. Love Love Love it. I was smiling from begin to end. It was hilarious.

As for the Niece/Cousin thing: In my family she would be his niece since her mom is his cousin but in the book she was referred to as cousin so I wouldn't know. Either way your story was awesome.
Danica Napier chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hilarious, u gotta love nosy Sirius!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
LOL! This was hilarious...great job.
lovelyvah chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
HAHA This is just great and very funny! :D
ThisThatAndTheNextThing chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
(aka, to lazy to log in)

Loved it, very funny.

But hon, you gotta put in qoute marks.

Its annoying if you don't :)
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 11/13/2010

GREAT!

o/
liz chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awww. I really liked this fanfic! XD

Lupin is just too cute when embaressed! And Tonks is so cool under pressure! haha! I thought you captured all three characters well-especially Sirius. I could totally see him doing something like this! haha

great work!
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hahahahaha. Love Remus in this story. Such the loveable nerd.