Reviews for Blackout
Q chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I think I passed out due to blood loss.
Mizuki Rin chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Absolutely amazing, I loved it.
I would really like to see more of Usagis persuasion techniques as well as the dinner with Takahiro and his wife to see how Misaki acts about having had sex where is brother and his wife are eating.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
so i loved the story. but ... not typeing out the word fuck ... well it really messed with the flow of the story, in the middle of a sex sene your reader should not just giggle at the not spelling out of a word, cause i like found it funny and stuff. but yeah,m besides that, great story.
Onyx Alluoi chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Oooo persuasion! Beautiful story, my dear, please write more! :D
LW12 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Great story
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Please please please continue this!
Moonlit-Ajisai chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
EITHER HAVE TAKAHIRO AND HIS WIFE COME OVER HERE FOR DINNER OR. . . LET ME FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT LONG :3 SEQUAL :D
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
RAW LOVE MAKING ON THE FLOOR!
My eyes widened when I found out they were married. I was like "what? Misaki still blushes even when they're married? He's still not confident?" The ending made me laugh. Oh Usagi-san.
Akihiko: Aww come on! Takahiro and his wife would be pleased to come over and eat.
Misaki: NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVY RABBIT!
Akihiko: You did say ANYTHING.
Misaki: Niichan, I think I've dug my an grave again. Save yourself.
Me: COULD I HAVE AT LEAST ONE PICTURE? PLEASE!?
Akihiko: *smiles smugly*
Misaki: *notices smile* Usagi-san, no. No. No! Oh f**ck.
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
damn :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
LET THE SEVENTY FOURTH HUNGER GAMES- oh wait its persuasion
lv90047 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
LOVED THIS! HELLA SEXY! XD
CPZ899 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ohh! Please continue! Love your writing!
WitchyCloudpine chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
SO HOT.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
One of my friends recently showed me the wonders of this anime, and I decided (being a fanfic junkie) to see what stories were on here. Your story is one of the hottest, steamiest, drool-worthy stories out there! In any fandom!

Wonderful job!

I'm not sure how I managed to type this, my brain kind of turned to mush(along with our favorite boys' after they came)!
AngrySlothQueen chapter 1 . 2/1/2012