Reviews for Trouble
Yuki chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
i wrote a story on wattpad and as i was writing it i took a break and started reading this. it just so happened that the almost had the same plot and story line. but instead of haru being in the closet with kyo and yuki,it was ayame. and the conflict for yuki was a bit different but otherwise almost the same.

sorry that seemed like i was copying your story. i really wasnt.

loved the story. it was amazing. i have read it like twenty times and i still love it.
:p :} :] :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
So, did they basically leave Kyo in there?

Anyway, I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! FNWPFNSLNFSLFENFSLFNEOGNRSLG N
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Eeekkkk!
kattklb chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
D'awhhh. I love th Haru/Yuki Romance. So cute!
DriftingXDreamer chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So cute!

And that bit where Haru grabbed Kyo and used him to keep Yuki warm cracked me up!"

Yuki and Haru are so damn adorable! _
mymanisfictional chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Very cute and sweet. I liked it but I felt like it was missing something. It just seemed too short to me.
thatonechick chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
omigosh its so good! plz add more!
The Insufferable Vegemite chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Haha, that was cute...and entertaining 8D Nice work... shame on Shigure. Umm, yes.
ImNotShortImAlchemySize chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Awwwww that was fruity fresh I LUV IT XP
mousecat chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Oh so sweet! Haru certainly knows how to take care of Yuki. Bad Shigure! Bad dog for not making sure Yuki had his medication! At least Kyo was cooperative!
KaL KeY chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
so cute! Loved it...kinda said that that was the end (or was it?). Keep up the good work!
J.C chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
*gasp!*

Must. Know. What. Happens!

Please continue! :D
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Yay! _ I can't wait for the next part of the story. . Oh, by the way, some of your spaces got deleted between some of your words. ex. "toglare" instead of "to glare" and "seeking warmth" instead of "Seeking warmth" You get the idea. Just thought I'd let you know. P
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this sounds like it will be good
mousecat chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice so far! It's about time Shigure started to act like the adult he's supposed to be, and give these troublesome boys some discipline! He puts up with way too much! But he should have been more responsible, knowing how prone to illness Yuki is. Or maybe he just assumed that they would break down the door? Haru is so protective of Yuki, so sweet! Kyo is just being, Kyo! How will they escape?