Reviews for Coming of Age
shadowsythe17 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
amazing chapter! I love that the two have gotten much closer than they were (interpret that as you wish ;) ) and I am eagerly awaiting your next update
sexyshewolf chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
This is more amazing story, that I have ever love, hope to read some more from you.
Kohanita chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Love it! Hope you updated soon.
Safiiri chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
*happy fangirl dance of joy!*

Is there any chance you might continue? That was quite possibly one of the hottest chapters of anything I've ever read and the boy is still technically a virgin! Good lord hon, can we say impressed?

Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE write more for this :) I'm so hooked it's just silly!
whitejays2010 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
are ya ever gonna continue?
jgood27 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
PassionateIdiot chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHMYFINALLY, god I love you so much right now.

*squeel**fangirl scream* *glomps* XD you get meXD
ihavenocluewhattoname chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
i loved it! :)

please continue!

this si my fort time reading a KenIchi fic. good job! :DD
DaftNub chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Fucking amazing! O I could not stop reading it! Holy shit! It is pretty damn intense! I look forward to future installments to this story. Good luck and have fun! 3
Mannequin Republic chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Kehehehehe~ you are quite the funny one! But daaaayum you have one motherchucking hawt story here ! I mean seriously I got a major NOSEBLEED ! here look! -NOSEBLEEEED- and I needed to go change my pants after I read that... skirt ... whatever... x3 I love how you explained kenny's hair and the whole fiasco with yumi and everything, I LOL'd and that's a pretty hard thing to achieve with me on the computer... iPod touch... whatever. Heh... - rubs back of neck, awkwardly- anyway as long as you promise me that you are going to continue his I won't mind when you update so... promise me or Mickey mouse might show up in your house one night holding mu grimmjow plush and his plush zanpakutou. Wait , that would never happen since I won't allow anyone with my grimmjow plushie, if anyone Whalen touch thou greateth plush without thee approvement of thy awesome self of mine, they shalth probably burn deep in he'll with Hyourinmaru... Wait a sec-

Update when you can... or else -holds up grimmjow plushie-
123lookatme chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
...i just drowned in my own nosebleed. this is amazing. your smut is delicious as is your plot. wow. *zones off in dazed smuttiness*

i really liked all two chapters you put up and as stated there was a month long lapse *frowny face* but its okay. it happens. and clearly the wait was worth it. now about bonnenuit, i think shes inspired a million people and doesnt even know it cause they havent told her. psh, she inspired me!

one day, i hope to write as smuttily wonderful as you. ciao!
miszxbrii chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
this is such an amazingg story. gotta read more.
demoniccheezit chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
That was indeed hot, and so funny at moments.

THEN AGAIN, that might have been me and my strange humor. XD

I can't wait for the next one, I freaking love this pairing. And this story. 3
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I love you :) You gave me good smut to read I can die happy now *giggles* I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. I freakin love Kenpachi to death _
BonneNuit chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Wow, this chapter was so totally hot. I cannot wait for the next one!