Reviews for It All Started with an Airplane
RetickLover chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
This was pretty flippin awesome. Of course I think my favorite parts were definitely when everyone made those statements about how one should not doubt Kendall xD You know, with the way that that entire season was and the way you wrote the story, everything was actually pretty well integrated. Good job
PhoenixLord05 chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
Mistakes are everywhere! Hockey not hokey! Dream not ,! Okay good job and I felt that there should have been more for the sex seen. Good job and just really work on it, it was good but it could be better. Is there more?

Yoshi: Yoshi?
801-chan chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
So everytime I rewatch the season 1 episodes I can't help but have the urge to gl back and reread this story. It would be amazing if you could do a sequel with season 2 :) I'm just saying.
yoshi456 chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
Love the whole story !
f chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
nice this is the first BTR fic i've read you did wonderfuly
Malachite chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
It's how it should be...

Thank you.
squoctobird chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
I loved this whole fic a lot. It was great.
Unpredictably Reckless chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
I actually love this story so much. Definitely the best Kogan story I've read, and I've read a lot :D

I can't describe how amazing it is, but lets just say it's amazing to make me read it twice in like two days.

I hope you make a sequeal to it (I know you have Logan's POV) but I hope you write one with Season and possibly a bit more Jarlos in it as well?

Love it :D
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
this chapter just had that UMPH! and not in the sexual way either...i mean a little but mostly in the whole emotional way ;D

i love how logan had that effect on kendall when they were playing the video games. it was sooooo cute. and then when kendall turned the tables on him...W.O.W!

poor kendall...he had to go through watching logan be a little whore...excuse my language hahaha...jk logans not a whore...but if he was...*shudders* oh wow...i m not getting into that subjct right now...lol.

and hooray for kendall scoring that "date"!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
oh poor kendall. it was just a dream. its really nice to read these one-sided kogans from kendalls pov. its usually logan going after an oblivious kendall.

and haha i love how easily kendall is turned on by logan.

ok now im off to version two!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
awwww kendalls all frazzled now, but thats a good thing cuz he's realized his feelings for logan haha.

and im glad they get to share a room lol.

well now that iv read these two, i can finally read the first chapter of version 2 :)
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
ok...so i just realized that i never reviewed for any of this...or at least i dont think i did. well the fact that i can review this chapter means i havent before soooo...yeah. well now that uv started It All Started With An Airplane Version 2, i decided to reread this as i go with the other one. so i might as well review haha.

anyway: great first chapter! just as good as i remember :)

and awwww kendall helping logan like that is soooo CUTE!

my favorite line-""KENDALL! LOGAN! FLIGHT. BOARDING. NOW," James screamed deeply at us, causing at least fifty heads to turn in our direction." haha only james lol.
Suzi Gleek chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I'm loving the story wanted to know whether you'll make the second season?
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Awww! Kendall is so sweet! :)
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
Nice ending. :) Loved the story!

Okay, so this is the part where I beg you to make a sequel about the second season. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

If you do...thanks! :)