Reviews for Revenge
RougeNo chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really like you as an author because you explore sides of Kurt's personality that almost nobody else takes in consideration and analyze scenes (and interpret them) in really unconventional ways, ways that actually are really close to my own. We have a really similar view of Kurt, I think, but I will never have the courage to write them down and post them here as you do! I also wanted to tell you that I REALLY appreciate that you seem to be more interested in Kurt "as his own character" and the non-romantic relationships he forges (or could forge if RIB would let him) rather than Kurt as the other half of a ROMANTIC relationship. is FILLED with Klaine fanfictions and I find your writing choices refreshing (God only knows I don't need any more Klaine in my life); so really, thank you! I apologize if I made any grammatical error, but english is not my first language and my ABSOLUTE FEAR of passing for illiterated is actually the reason why I don't review fanfics as often as I should. Keep up the good work!
yhlp chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is soo well written, I love it.

Specially the bit about getting back at people who had hurt him without meaning too.
hollywood13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
very plausible from what i've learned about kurt from the smattering of season 3 episodes that i've seen & fic that i've read...he totally strikes me as the kinda guy that secretly loves revenge.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I got this from Paragraph 175, the Kurtofsky fic by rubyliss, and may I just say, she was right. You are a great author.

I noticed that, but it always struck me as odd as how RIB could find that funny. Thanks for addressing it.
Tigrislupa chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Beautifully written, as always.

Very nice insight onto Kurt saying that to answer the phone. I had never actually thought much about the mentality needed to just bluntly say that over the phone, but you explained it perfectly. You made it so very...Kurt. Splendidly done.

I wonder if his dad ever heard him answer the phone like that...
bea.tricks chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
this is an interesting take on kurt's response. i did interpret it initally as mostly just dark humor (which i love), but i can see it having this deeper, angsty subtext to it as well.

you've gotta admit, tho. there's no way to shut up 'insistent' telemarketers quite as well as "no, i don't want to buy your product. i just got fired and i need to pay rent instead."
kurtcentric chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love Kurt stories, of course. I like how he mostly unaffected by the craziness of Glee club and even though his moments of weakness, his moral fiber stays strong when it needs to be. Keep up the good work; I look forward to reading your stories.
Charlotte's Web chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Interesting. I hardly gave Kurt's line a second thought, except to think that the 'joke' was kind of in bad taste. But it adds so much depth to his character to put a deeper motivation behind it.
NotMuchImagination chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
He does say that line kind of absentmindedly, doesn't he? A really interesting speculation on what might have been going on in his head there.
Chite chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This story makes a very good point. I sometimes have a similar problem- my parents are divorced, but people still call and ask to speak to my dad even though he doesn't live with us anymore. It's the same way with the mail we get. Ironically enough, when my DAD calls, he can't tell my voice from my brother's, and I'm a girl, so... But yeah, great insight here; it seemed very in character, which is hard to do with Kurt, so bravo! ] Thank you for the message, by the way, I appreciate that you spent the time to do that. Not many people do.
BlindYaoiAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Well I loved it! Thats probably as positive as I can get It was very well written and if it wasn't it wouldnt be in my favorites. So thanks for writing it! I'll be sure to check out your other Kurt stories!
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hi there! I really loved your representations of Sue and Kurt. Believe me I've tried to write her and I just couldn't get it! But you did a wonderful job!
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This reminds me of my roommate who for a couple of years after his death would get calls asking for her father. She'd just state, 'He's dead.' At which point they'd usually just mumble an apology and hang up. Once however a very flustered woman said she'd call back later at which point my roommate replied, 'Ok, but I'm pretty sure he'll still be dead.'
JenniferG chapter 1 . 11/26/2010