Reviews for Twi to the Light
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow that was really great yes please write more I wanna see what happens next! :D
love this story chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
love this story can't wait to read more!
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wowthis awesome, more please.
bookworm1234 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
continue please, it was really good.
forevertwilighted chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
i have read your other stories and you are amazing! i loooveee this story! i have always wondered what would happen if renesmee asked for Bella and edward's story! please make the next one!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great Story Please Continue!x
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Continue I want more...

JENN
browneyedgirl238 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Great story! l loooove what you have so far. I've got two issues though... just constructive criticism...

The first is that I think you change POVs too quickly. In my opinion, changing POVs too much kind of ruins the... flow of the story.

The second is that I think you're copying too much from the book. If she doesn't remember that many details, then she shouldn't be quoting the details from the book word-for-word.

Other than that, I luuurvvee the story(: Keep writinggg!(:
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
hell yes! plz continue! i love it and i hope more is coming.
crazychocochica17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Yeah I like it but I'm scared that Renesmee will take it bad at the not so good parts so you have me on the edge of my seat! Update soon!
Jasper'sHarryFang chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
yesshh fuckingg continue :) pleasee
maddie chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OH MY GOSH! yes please continue its AMAAAAAZING! i cant wait to read more1 update soon?
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh wow! That's really good. I never thought of Twilight that way, more of a recording like the Kane Chronicles.