Reviews for Officer Chunk, Security
as much fun as holding a gun chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love Chunk. I just couldn't be mean to him in the game. Glad you started where you did and included that football line cause its one of the funniest, IMO.

Great story, made me smile.
Haruhana chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I always liked Chuck, and never had the heart to kill him at the end of the game, even if I was playing with an evil character. When he says he thinks LaCroix is somewhat "different", he also mentions that it's his bussiness, so I assume he thinks LaCroix is gay. Of course we could say that he sensed the "vampire-aura", but being Chunk, he's probably very far from the truth...
stravvberry chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oooh Chunk

His character is awesome in the game, I always enjoyed the talks I had with him, he is so funny. Your storry was good you realy captured him right I think.
kizzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
love it when you write about chunk- always make me laugh

but something that bugs me about him... in the line where he says lacroix is a nice guy (yeah right x) he later says "he seems a little different thought, i wonder if he is... ah thats his business" I really would like to know what is it that he was wondering lacroix would be...

(its in line161 on the chunk2 paste by the way, if its someone's interest heheh)
Celeste chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww, Chunk!

He is such a great character. Mostly because he is extremely funny - without trying to, of course.

Chunk always seems to live in his own little world.

I think part of him really believes that he could be some kind of Superhero if only given the chance.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ah, Officer Chunk, he was quite a unique character no matter which game you play. Always made me giggle. Is this going to be a small series of each night he sees the protagonist of Bloodlines come in? I would love to see your take on "Hey is something burning?" After the Grout Mansion when we first meet Bach.
rednightmare chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Cute, amusing little one-shot!

I like how you've expanded on Chunk's game dialogue whilst including a bit of well-known snippets. It always tickled me that he thought LaCroix was a "nice guy;" one can't help but wonder what the Prince could've possibly done to Chunk/in Chunk's presence to earn that comment! In fact, I think Chunk might be the only one in all LA who would call LaCroix a "nice guy."

Cleverly-done tie-in to LaCroix's visitors, as well. All in all, a quick, fun read!
dropletsoflight chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You have made my day!

I came home from one of the most difficult and absurd exams ever, but this little story of yours has made me giggle so much that I feel refreshed (well, almost).

I love Chunk as a character and I think that his line about being flattered if he were stalked is simply one of the funniest of the whole game (and also in the history of games), so I am glad you have decided to expand on his character a bit. LaCroix is also very LaCroix, making fun of Chunk in a way that he does not even realise, believing his boss is being polite (very Ventrue-ish).

As Cube said, the secret stash is also 100% fitting and, while I have always had the impression that, especially in the end, Chunk was quite afraid of LaCroix, I believe that he would only see the best in him, yes...

Great one-shot!
Loving Companion Cube chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ahh Chunk! I love Chunk! It's nice how you gave him a real name besides his nickname and for LaCroix adressing him that way it's naturally very fitting. Ermergenvy drawer with food inside! Sooo very Chunk xD Like it how he's friendly to his boss, where the reader just *knows* the Prince rolles his eyes secretly in annoyance.