Reviews for Of Swords, Spells, and Karma
I love this story!
Please update :))
Laviyuushipper chapter 10 . 3/2
Omg I love Team Tiedoll! 3 3

I hope to see (read) more of then in the future.. ]
Laviyuushipper chapter 4 . 3/2
Finally! I've been waiting for when Kanda would finally decide to run away D

Princess Ida is so annoying.. I feel my blood boil whenever she's mentioned..
And she's not even a real person..
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Nope not my Allen but not exactly much of a suprise.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Hum... who is him perhaps Allen?
Quirky Poptart chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I completely in love with your story! This has to be one of the best LaviKanda stories I have read.
Lyn888x chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you update soon!
scarf chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Heh, poor Tyki! If it weren't for those meddling kids! I'm sure the Earl and Sheryl will be quite happy to console plus creep him out over tea and scones.

And yay! The plot thickens even as some things are resolved! I'm so glad Lavi ran into Allen and Lenalee again; they're good for him, and probably for the whole adventure as well. They're also pretty much unstoppable as a team; anyone who can blind Lavi with logic and have him shake his head in defeat and go along with things is a force to be reckoned with :D And lol at Daisya. Good thing Kanda actually likes you, boyo. It was kinda sweet that Kanda was the one to see Lavi and chase after him first. Lavi's grumpiness at being grabbed was almost Kanda-like until memory-loss-Kanda out Kanda-ed him *snerk*

Lovely chapter as always! And now I'm wondering who exactly the rest of Cross's family is and if there's something I forgot from a previous chapter about the people in the palace because one of them is Cross's father o.0 I always kind of thought Cross burst fully formed from a bubbling flask or something :p
D.GrayManGRL chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Yay, they're together again
No1important chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I just finished reading everything in (almost) one sit. Though I was hesitant at first, I have come to like the story quite a lot. Your writing is also quite nice, a welcomed change from the usual writing here in fanfiction. net I must admit. I look forward to the outcome.

Best of luck, a passing stranger.
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This is such a great story! I enjoy seeing all the characters in here- you don't see that very often. The characters are well done too!
The story progresses a little slowly but you do such a great job writing it that it doesn't even matter. I hope you can update it quickly. I can't wait to see how the story ends. But please don't rush it! :D
D.GrayManGRL chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Beatrice needs to be given a reward for how well she's dealing with this. On a brighter note, I hope Lavi finds Yu soon.
Elysabeth Loredan chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I really liked your storie. You have a wonderful way of writing, and your plot is really interesting.
I look forward to the next chapter!
Ely'
scarf chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Ahaha, it’s kinda great that Tyki’s getting wigged out by all these darn kids throwing his plans out of whack by behaving unpredictably. And yay for Timothy! He’s really growing into his own; all of the siblings are, really. Poor Bea. I’m glad she caught Ida in the act, but it’s just so much more stress on top of everything. Love all of the plotting and planning and intrigue from all sides in this chapter; Kanda will probably be embarrassed to know he was relatively chilling out while so much was going down and Lavi was MIA once he realizes. Do what you need to do with the story, but I hope you’ll be able to write out everything you want to as well! And Team Tiedoll was brilliant; I loved their dynamics so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Fun and games around the palace. Should be fireworks there if someone slips up at the wrong time. I did enjoy Tiedoll's group the previous chapter and look forward to their return to the spot light.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »