Reviews for Of Swords, Spells, and Karma
pikaree1 chapter 12 . 6/27
Argh! *tugs hair* You just had to end it on the cliffie! Oh well...
But DANG. Plot twists.
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 6/27
*flips table* TOMMY, THAT IDIOT! WHAT IS HE, STUPID?! LAY THE HAMMER ON 'IM, HELENA!
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 6/23
*whispers to the king from Invisibility Cloak* Hey. Hey you. I'm psychic. Or a fairy. Or perhaps just someone who saw the missing duo. Guess what. They eloped. *slips away with a mildly disturbing cackle* Aw man, I really wanna know what would have happened if someone had actually said that to the king. XD
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 6/23
Zorro?! Does he by any chance have green hair, three swords, and a scar over his left eye?! Wait, more to the point... *frowns disapprovingly in the direction of the king* Ida? Perfect for Kanda? Ugh, gag me. I bet Tuki worked some mind control magic. *rolls eyes* Since Lavi took Iron Hammer back, I can't use it... but I still have my bony fist. These knuckles can HURT. *grins evilly* Thanks for writing a story in which a new punching bag has been introduced. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a princess to find. *waltzes off in search of victim*
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 6/23
No, it's okay to pass judgement RIGHT NOW.
Now someone pass me Judgement, please. Or Iron Hammer. I like hammers. Particularly hammers that shoot fire. Time to play whack-a-princess... *eyes glint ominously*
Laviyuushipper chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Omg! I need more!
I love this story!
Please update :))
Laviyuushipper chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Omg I love Team Tiedoll! 3 3

I hope to see (read) more of then in the future.. ]
Laviyuushipper chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Finally! I've been waiting for when Kanda would finally decide to run away D

Princess Ida is so annoying.. I feel my blood boil whenever she's mentioned..
And she's not even a real person..
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Nope not my Allen but not exactly much of a suprise.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Hum... who is him perhaps Allen?
Quirky Poptart chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I completely in love with your story! This has to be one of the best LaviKanda stories I have read.
Tier K chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you update soon!
scarf chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Heh, poor Tyki! If it weren't for those meddling kids! I'm sure the Earl and Sheryl will be quite happy to console plus creep him out over tea and scones.

And yay! The plot thickens even as some things are resolved! I'm so glad Lavi ran into Allen and Lenalee again; they're good for him, and probably for the whole adventure as well. They're also pretty much unstoppable as a team; anyone who can blind Lavi with logic and have him shake his head in defeat and go along with things is a force to be reckoned with :D And lol at Daisya. Good thing Kanda actually likes you, boyo. It was kinda sweet that Kanda was the one to see Lavi and chase after him first. Lavi's grumpiness at being grabbed was almost Kanda-like until memory-loss-Kanda out Kanda-ed him *snerk*

Lovely chapter as always! And now I'm wondering who exactly the rest of Cross's family is and if there's something I forgot from a previous chapter about the people in the palace because one of them is Cross's father o.0 I always kind of thought Cross burst fully formed from a bubbling flask or something :p
D.GrayManGRL chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Yay, they're together again
No1important chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I just finished reading everything in (almost) one sit. Though I was hesitant at first, I have come to like the story quite a lot. Your writing is also quite nice, a welcomed change from the usual writing here in fanfiction. net I must admit. I look forward to the outcome.

Best of luck, a passing stranger.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »