Reviews for Between Daylight And Darkness
lyrical chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I know this fic is old, but it is utterly amazing! Thank you
AlwaysAFan chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Yeah, I just wanted to say after reading 123445698798 au fics in this fandom, your's is still the best one. Thank you and thank you
Tofu9162 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
I must say I was skeptical of this Twilightish/Skins mix but I can't stop reading it now! and I know the little fang page breaks have nothing to do with the story other than keeping the theme but I love them! and YES! CASSIE and all the rest of the old crew, i love that they are in here! I'm going to go read more now!
stormrage723 chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
This is great! I really love it :)
blah.blee.blah chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Okay I just had to say that this is really fucking good. Not at all what I was expecting, which I'm actually really greatful for since I thought this was just going to be a naomily version of twilight.

I love the your writing, it's very descriptive but doesn't ever feel congested. Every chapter is amazing and there's never a dull moment. I can't wait to read the rest!
mealz08 chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
u know at first i didnt think this was guna be any good..but as soon as i started reading it i loved it! its so different from the other stories. and i have to say its ALOT better then twilight ahhahahaha
cerebrumversatile chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Best story ever!
HardestHearts chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
This story, just, wow!

I stumbled across it a few days ago and found myself reading it every chance I got. I honestly didn’t expect to enjoy it so much.

I'll admit, I was quite reluctant at first, because the Twilight books do hold a special place in my heart, but I really love the way you have incorporated the Skins characters in and then given the story your own twist.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the read, and I’m looking forward to seeing where you take the characters and story in Strange Satellite.
nobledinosaur chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
This story is beyond amazing, I couldn't put it down the moment I read the first few sentences. It's so bittersweet and really made me go all emotional and retrospective, as much as I hate Twilight. Thank you so much for writing this.
Iwy'sAshes chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
i just read the whole thing and wow. really. but this is not the end, right? you just stopped? i mean we didnt see how cook changed. and ok i dont really care for it but any chance there will be a sequel of the girls search for katie and effy?
HappyAsIAm.x chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
Read the whole of this story :O :) I really enjoyed this except I just wish there was more naomily.. and also i wish Katie hadn't turned Naomi.. it kind of sucked that they were both vampires.. but enjoyed the story none the less :)
ChocolateChipAmethyst chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
Poor poor freddiekins...awes...was this the final chapter? :( Think this all should be in reversed order *shrugs*
ChocolateChipAmethyst chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
hmms perhaps Katie was doing them a they can be with each other forever :D

Though it would be wicked if they came up with a potion or something like that that would turn them back to humans...? :D
ChocolateChipAmethyst chapter 8 . 10/13/2010