Reviews for Chuck vs The Cursed Springs
explanations chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I have NO IDEA why this story doesn't have a bajillion reviews, and I don't understand it. This is the funniest story I've read in the Chuck fandom (maybe in all fandoms) BY FAR and every chapter leaves me in giggles. Not only is it funny, but it's totally IC even with the hilarious AU premise. You, sir, are a comedic genius.
lucky713 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Great update.

I love that the whole Jessica Rabbit setup was Beckman making her nephew happy.

You got the bit about the curse working to get them wet randomly . It jibes perfectly with the way it works in Ranma 1/2.
ArtLightLove chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
this is so funny please keep going!
Costas TT chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I was laughing from the beginning to the end of this chapter!

Great job, keep it up.
evilredknight chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
You know I was a little fic based on the tag line.

But I have to say I like it.

Fun and twisted.
Stormwolf chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Oh man this story is so hilarious. Casey changing into a Shitzu is just too funny. I hope you plan to continue this funny story I am really enjoying it alot. If you don't mind suggestions I was thinking it would be interesting to see what happens if animal control took Casey and Sarah away. I don't think Casey would like the pound much and Sarah wouldn't enjoy wherever they would send a cow. I am assuming a farm somewhere. Anyway just a suggestion, I suspect anything you write on this story would be excellant. That last bit with Chuck seducing the mark had me rolling on the floor laughing. Thanks so much for this wonderfully funny story!
enigmamdw chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I haven't had good full hearted laugh like that in ages. I love this story. So different from my usual angst and drama. Well played.
Wiiviewer chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Very funny story. I love Ranma 1/2 and I love Chuck so it's a double win!

The only thing I found odd was you didn't address that Sarah and Casey would be publicly naked A LOT.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
atlee chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Well this is definitely very funny, especially Chuck fighting off the advances of Jeff, and anything Casey/shih tzu related.

I think the challenge will be to come up with new ways to induce the changing. There are only so many ways one can accidentally get hit with a cup of water. Maybe pursuing an enemy agent onto the beach?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Besides the water magnet problem, Jusenkyo curse victims also seem to draw others like themselves like bees to honey. Might be interesting. Also, since the Ring now knows about Jusenkyo, I would expect them to investigate in an attempt to gain some advantage from the situation. (Which probably will backfire horribly, but shouldn't stop them from the attempt.)
wassupchuck chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Ok, funny stuff. I want to see them on missions, just can't figure what sarah can do as a cow.
TheWriterPersonWhoWritesStuff chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
"No! I didn't call you fat, I called you a cow!" possibly the most funniest line ever! xD keep up it's so funny! :D
Wepdiggy chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Hahahaha! Oh, poor Sarah. And Casey! I don't feel as bad for Chuck, somehow. But Sarah and Casey? Especially Sarah. Morgan changing her in the apartment. And "Mooooo!" So, so funny. This is one of the funniest, most unique stories I've ever seen in the fandom, and so well done on that. Really enjoying it, and thanks for sharing!
lucky713 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Morgan really, really shouldn't have said that. You NEVER call a woman a cow.
DanielHimura chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Awesome story, cant stop laughing. Cant wait for next chapter.