Reviews for The Puppet Master's New Puppet
sakurahan chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Omg this is the Sexiest thing I have read EVER. Kiyaaa Please do more. Im experiencing massive blood loss here. Nosebleeds xD awesome fanfiction. God Please make a sequel please.
mimifoxlove chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
yo

WOW! love the story!Pleas write a sequel!

-mimi
ElementalFallenStar chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
I am both Amazed and a little disturbed...But I still love it...WOW
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
whoo! Clouds finally Sephy's puppet! though the part with Rude and Reno was slightly confusing, very good chappie:)
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
how ironic... I was soo going to use the exact same outfit in Beware of Blondes XXD excellent chapter
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
aww! naughty Cloud trying to sit at the table. tsk. tsk. tsk. )
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
*drools* very nice... i would type more but my mind is gone right now... XD
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
very nice beginning chap! i loved how Cloud was trying to hold out!
Princess Turk chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Very beautiful chapter (it was hot, too, of course!). I love that Slipknot song; I listen to it a lot while writing. Keep up the great work - can't wait to read more. :)
NanaG chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Aww, that was such a sweet update. Cloud really loves his master, doesn’t he? Such a good puppet. XD

I liked how Cloud felt about his past and I could totally see that. XD The first part where Cloud lay beneath Sephiroth was quite sensual, and their play was hot!

“The last string had been set in place unknowingly to them both the moment the blonde realized that he did not want to be touched by another living soul that was not his Master.” – this says so much about the strength of the bond. You know how much I enjoy seeing the bond between the top and the bottom.

I would say Cloud became the perfect puppet. No wonder Sephiroth is so proud of him. XD
Princess Turk chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Oh yeah, that was hot XD Reno will never disobey again! Loved it!
Dragi chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
i gues this is the last time reno will ever disobey rly liked the ending of the chapter :) looking forward to read more :D
NanaG chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Well, it was worth the wait, and I’m so glad to see this update and how you’ve done it.

Cloud so deserves his full set of jewellery of course, cause I’m proud of him just like Sephiroth is. XD Slight insecurity on Cloud’s part over Sephiroth’s approval of him is so Cloud and comes across sweet. They just make a perfect pairing as a puppet and his master, and you do such a great job exploring the potential of this pairing in that context.

And ouch poor Reno. He should have known better than disobeying his master. Good job that our faithful Cloud was so alert to teach him a hard lesson. XD I loved it how protective Cloud was of what belonged to his master. And oh God Cloud licking the riding crop is so wickedly delicious. Such a fearsome loyal submissive. XD Our little Cloudy deserves Sephiroth’s love.

And the play between the puppet and his master was another delightful treat. It had a playful atmosphere about it, reflecting the bond between them, and I loved how eager Cloud was in pleasing his master. They are just perfect together this way. :)
Princess Turk chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Oh, Tifa! Burnnnn. XD Great updates. Sorry for the late reading and reviewing; it was worth the wait, though! Can't wait to read more!
Dragi chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
cute chapter i wonder what happaned to the desert lol, looking forward to read more :D

sorry for late review. sharing the mobile network with others makes it a bit time before i could read and review :(