Reviews for The Puppet Master's New Puppet
KitaraStrife chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
That's it? Seven chapters? I don't care how old this is, I wanna read more! D8 I used to force myself to pause after every chapter I read of a fanfic and review each one, but now? Now I keep reading until the end and if I love every bit of the fic, I review.

I loved this! So different, so GOOD! Better than NanaG, and I beta'd a couple fics for her! Definitely going in my favorites. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Amazing! I really love this new chapter. You made my expectation not in vain.
Not only Sephiroth reappear, he even has a greatest spar in his live with Cloud. Too bad (or not) everbody thought that they have a sex :)
I wonder what Cloud would to do next, after the vision about the future Sephiroth...
Bloodina Carnage chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
CAT EARS?! YES.
sakurahan chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Omg this is the Sexiest thing I have read EVER. Kiyaaa Please do more. Im experiencing massive blood loss here. Nosebleeds xD awesome fanfiction. God Please make a sequel please.
mimifoxlove chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
yo

WOW! love the story!Pleas write a sequel!

-mimi
ElementalFallenStar chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
I am both Amazed and a little disturbed...But I still love it...WOW
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
whoo! Clouds finally Sephy's puppet! though the part with Rude and Reno was slightly confusing, very good chappie:)
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
how ironic... I was soo going to use the exact same outfit in Beware of Blondes XXD excellent chapter
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
aww! naughty Cloud trying to sit at the table. tsk. tsk. tsk. )
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
*drools* very nice... i would type more but my mind is gone right now... XD
xxHollowedNightmares chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
very nice beginning chap! i loved how Cloud was trying to hold out!
Princess Turk chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Very beautiful chapter (it was hot, too, of course!). I love that Slipknot song; I listen to it a lot while writing. Keep up the great work - can't wait to read more. :)
NanaG chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Aww, that was such a sweet update. Cloud really loves his master, doesn’t he? Such a good puppet. XD

I liked how Cloud felt about his past and I could totally see that. XD The first part where Cloud lay beneath Sephiroth was quite sensual, and their play was hot!

“The last string had been set in place unknowingly to them both the moment the blonde realized that he did not want to be touched by another living soul that was not his Master.” – this says so much about the strength of the bond. You know how much I enjoy seeing the bond between the top and the bottom.

I would say Cloud became the perfect puppet. No wonder Sephiroth is so proud of him. XD
Princess Turk chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Oh yeah, that was hot XD Reno will never disobey again! Loved it!
Dragi chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
i gues this is the last time reno will ever disobey rly liked the ending of the chapter :) looking forward to read more :D