Reviews for Banging On Your Front Door
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I Like it
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, how I miss Brucas. I just wish something like this would happen. Beautifully done.
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You should continue this! I'd like to see how thinks progress!
Mel chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
:) You should definitely try BL stories more especially this being your first one and it being amazing ;) I reallyw sihs oemthing like this will happen next season :D Amazing story!
mookiss chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i really like ur story... even though i cant stand julies(julian) just works my nerves... if i could i'd kick him in the shins lol

i wish oth would happen like that but since mark sucks it wont :(

awww how cares anyway... ur story was g8... so YaY u _~

now on ya go... go fourth n write more brucas lmao

Augusta.Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ahh I love this. That would be the perfect ending to the show. Great Job :-)
ladyjane chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I absolutely love the Brucas! I hope you continue writing. The story has so much potential to grow. I'd hate for you to leave it as a oneshot. I think it would be great if Season 8 followed along these lines, even though I know it's impossible with Chad and Sophia's history. The dynamic of Brooke and Lucas is undeniable and Leyton has never made sense to me, they are utterly boring together and the only excitement in their pairing comes when Peyton is in distress. Brulian has grown on me, but I don't enjoy the fact that Julian is Peyton's ex at all or the fact that Mark and the writers have attempted to trivialize Brooke and Lucas as first loves and the fact that they spent 3 whole seasons together or wanting to be together. It's ridiculous. Sorry for the rant. Since I know I'll never get my wish for a Brucas reunion on screen, I look forward to seeing how your story unfolds. So please continue, I'm already hooked!
bdavisrulz chapter 1 . 7/9/2010 of the best one shots i've read...great job!