Reviews for Unscripted
Groudon202 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Nice! All of these scenes feel like they actually happened, and while they would be wise cuts, they were enjoyable anyways. My personal favorite was the one which expanded upon Buzz's capture and reset. Great job!
UnknownRainbow chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
While I wanted to review all the chapters, I chose to review this one because this was my favorite one. I loved this chapter. No, I'm not kidding, I loooooved this. The characterization, the tension, the emotion, the conflict, the everything! This is past 10 out of 10; I give this 10,000/10. Keep writing; you're doin' great! :D
LA Suka chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
This is awesome thanks!
Michael C. Ryan chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
This was really great. I didn't know about that unused storyboard with the dollhouse. (I didn't purchase the DVD or Blu-ray; I admit to not being too fond of the third installment to the franchise. *dodges mob of Pixar-obsessors*) This was a very neat idea, and of course, as always, the story itself was beautifully written and exciting. No surprise there.
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Wait, *checks reviews* doggone it. How come I never reviewed any of these chapters. *facepalm*

They are all fantastic.

As for chapter six, well, I guess I'm not the only person who listens to the commentary. I wish Pixar put more of their origional ideas or deleted scenes in the bonus features of their DVDs.

When Lee and Darla mentioned the dollhouse idea I wanted to see it for myself. You have allowed me to do so. I can see this happening in the film.

Why must they put so few bonus features on DVDs!

Addicted signing off ;D
liloapril chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Interesting. It was right of them to leave this out, that would have just overloaded the whole thing.

Still would have been cool to see them hug like that though :D

Great job, you really know how to make a scene intense! Great work!
Sportacus10 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
"heart starts beating again" Oh thank goodness he's okay!
AnimeAngelRiku chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I must say that I came across this looking for the one quote you wrote at the end. And I also have to say this little chapter almost made me cry. Ever since I saw the movie and saw the poor Chatter Telephone completely broken while Woody and friends nearly succeeded in their escape, I'd been wondering what Lotso had done to him besides the obvious beating, and I believe you captured the characters perfectly. And the scene is so true to the story I wouldn't be surprised to see it as a deleted scene on the DVD. (Knowing Disney, though, they probably wouldn't add such a violent scene...)

In any case, I haven't read the rest of the chapters, but I absolutely loved this one.

Best regards,

Riku-chan :D
keep-me-posted chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Gah, I almost felt myself crying throughout reading this! Very well-written. Simply amazing. Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to say..
neophytepyrope chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Wow. WOW! I've read stories on what he wass thinking at that time but this one I think id my favorite
krystal-clearxo chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Whoa, that was intense! I was practically in tears! I thought this chapter was the best out of the five ( they are ALL wonderful by the way)! Can't wait for another update!
dmwcool1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
How do you manage to create tears in my eyes and have me explode in laughter to your allusion to the famous Frankenstein motto in your author's note? How?

Ugh, I love this. Love.
Michael C. Ryan chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Hehe. We have something in common: The more stressed out we get, the more we want to calm ourselves by doing something we love (and in your case, something you're amazing at).

I very much enjoyed this one. I love how you have so much to add to what's a relatively small scene from the movie. And good gracious, did you ever make it emotional. The dialogue, the descriptions, the additional character development (something I thought the movie was lacking quite a bit in). Everything about your writing never ceases to amaze the living daylight out of me.

I strongly encourage you to keep writing Toy Story fanfiction. It's always an absolute pleasure to read. Especially consider I too am freaking out about these upcoming midterms.
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
So glad Buzz isn't dead. :) He's my favorite character. I literally cried out in the theater when the TV fell on him and was already writing my complaint letter to Pixar in my head. When he woke up I screamed YES! and fist pumped the air.

That's not weird, is it?

I was actually trying to plan out my own interpretation of this scene, but life has kept me too busy lately to do so. Yours was awesom though and made me want to cry. :)

SnZ
Pensola chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I really like these one-shots. You've captured the characters very well, especially did I like Woody and Jessie's interaction (Woody: "Temptress? *snickers*").

Are you going to make a one-shot when Lotso drags Woody into the trash? I'd love it because I really think Lotso hates Woody because of their different beliefs (and because Woody mocked his hatred to Daisy).