Reviews for Fountain of Youth
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh my Ozma. That was sooo beautiful. how unbelievably refreshing of seeing the constant doubts that usually race through my mind (female) in male point of view. the scenes the imagery just absolutely beautiful. thank you
Kiryki chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
/SCREAMS LOUDLY THIS IS SO CUTE THESE ARE SO CUTE HELP
NattyWest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love, love, love. This story was absolutely beautiful.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
so that was great!
Terriah chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
love :)

x
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That was b. e. a. u. t. i. f. u. l. Aw man, I almost started crying, it was so sweet and pretty. Dang, you should write much more often!
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Nicely written and very touching.

Scarlet G
Eishexe chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Completely speechless right this is just...WOW!
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You know, you really ought to do mush more often. This was so sweet! The ending... it was really the cap to everything. Brava.

And because I can't resist:

Glitch: Boy, it got dark all of a sudden!

Ambrose: *groans* Okay, what did you do to Cain THIS time?

Glitch: Nothing.

Ambrose: You stupid clutch of synapses, don't think I won't excise you if you push me...!

Glitch: It wasn't Cain!

Ambrose: *all patience* Okay... then who...?

Glitch: *mumbles* askephelphrish...

Ambrose: Glitch...? NOW!

Glitch: *sighs* Azkedellia

Ambrose: *squeaks* Azkedellia?

Glitch: *sheepish nod* Azkedellia.

Ambrose: ...Where exactly are we?

Glitch: Under a teacup. She shrank me. Us.

Ambrose: Shrank?

Glitch: Yep.

Ambrose: I'm outta here.

Glitch: Hey! You can get us out of this! Use that big brain for something! You promised! Ambrose!

Ambrose: I promised to guard us against Cain. With Az, you're on your own. *vanishes*

Glitch: ...boy, it's dark in here...
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Another brilliant one-shot. :) I particularly liked tiny-Glitch. hehe :)
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awww. That was cute. You took a very depressing tale (I haven't heard that particular one in ages, btw) and made it end happily. Yay!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
The young Wyatt Cain, who's shade abruptly slaps his older self's hands off the reigns and decides it's about time someone stopped thinking all the time and got around to actually doing something. - AMEN!

It's been a while since a fairy tale has been from Cain's POV, so this was a welcome change. :)
Helen175 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aaw! That was just adorable. When you said it was smushy I was slightly worried at possible cringe factor, but of course it had none. A lovely little oneshot.

But don't forget about Courting officer Gulch please!
Onora chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
You're a busy little beaver now aren't ya? :) You've been churning out stories faster than Steven King.

It's a great story.
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
...Awwwwww. The mush alert was pretty much unnecessary, because although it was in there it was well done. (Shocker, I know, can mush really be well done? Well, you did it, so I suppose it can.) 'Twas nice-it's a rarer fairytale, too, so that was fun to see. And the meteor shower, DG and Cain on the roof, them kissing...aww. Picture-perfect scene. Same with the rain one-I like the idea of everyone chilling outside in the rain while Cain tries to chase everyone inside (because you know it won't work; DG would want to stay outside too badly...). Anyway, this was a really nice fairytale fic!