Reviews for Doing What's Right
Alsper chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
that was really cute... oops signed into joint acct, anyway I'm Robs or Kirmit :)

I really liked it. thanks for sharing.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hello, cute story. I liked the ending & love Alice! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hey there!

I’m Stella one of the mods of Fanfiction Writing Challenges, where the What About Alice? Contest is being hosted. I wanted to thank you for participating in our contest!

Now the review…

It would have been nice if New Moon went like that, but if Edward and Bella didn't separate we wouldn’t have seen the wolves (I’m a wolfpack girl). :(

But then again this idea was really nice and interesting, we wouldn’t see the wolves but we’ll avoid reading Bella’s depression.

My favourite lines were these ones:

Despite how we appear to the human eye, we are far from perfect. We all make mistakes and sitting in that car in that moment while Jasper passed through Canada heading towards Alaska, I knew we were making the biggest one of all.

And...

Jasper smiled and turned his hand in hers, gripping it gently. His pulled it up to his mouth as he bent his head forward slowly and softly kissing the top of her hand. She smiled at the gesture, knowing it took a lot for him to do that. I think I loved him even more for that, even though I never thought that to be possible.

This was such a nice gesture. And yes, it’s possible to love him even more :) I’m already doing it!

Amazing idea, and the ending was so beautiful. Jasper and Alice are so sweet! Great job!

The voting will start soon, so good luck!

~Stells.

Ps. If you have any questions about the contest feel free to PM me.
Kandie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
that was a very good story! i actually wish it turned out this way in the book :) anyway, thanks for writing!