Reviews for Incompatible With Life
swansong27 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
This is such an amazing fanfiction. I love the amount of detail you put into their cover up instead of skimming it over like a lot if stories do. You have a really eye catching plot line and great characterization and interactions. I would love it if you continue! I want to become a surgeon so this story is really intriguing to me. You're a fabulous writer and should update soon! *insert Sammy's puppy eyes*
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Hope you keep this up. The interplay between the medics is really interesting.
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
I really really really like this story. Like a lot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
I had the feeling that something fishy had happened to Adam. Those EMTs seemed way off in how they treat certain people, so it looks as if they may have had some knowledge of it. Hmmm.

Good chapter.
maxibatts chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
*raises hand proudly* I'm reading, and i love it! :P I love Sam being all badass. And Danni with Dean! I do sort of get what she means, although i can see Dean's point of view. As you can tell, i'm rubbish at arguments. :D Love the story!
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
Looks like Dean's not off the hook, Danni will trust Sam but not him. And what exactly happened to Adam? This is very interesting!
maxibatts chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
Lol. Yeah, Sammy's the one getting the girl! :D Loved it. You really have Sam and Dean's characters perfectly. I saw the alert for this story in my inbox and was like, "yes!" I rather like it. *blushes* I'll go now... :)
Mystique Aqua chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Oh my goodness! How horrible! How can they do that to Adam? It's pretty gruesome don't you think? Is this kind of thing really happening in the world? Poor poor Adam!

Well, back to the story, what I think is that Adam did not just disappear like that. I think someone from their unit killed him and buried him at their precinct and that his ghost is now seeking vengeance... hmmm...it's possible rite?

But why start after 20 years? Maybe, he is pissed off because of what they are doing to Danni. Maybe, Adam is just protecting Danni in the only way he knows how... that's a thought!

Rite, you really need to update soon coz I can't imagine what they will do to Sam and Dean for the initiation. But, I'm hoping they don't have to go through it coz of what is happening around them. I mean, who can think of anything else rite? :D
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
I just found this story and am enjoying it very much. It's kind of neat that Sam and Dean have differing opinions about this hunt. And apparently Sam has an opinion of his own about Danni... Keep up the good work!
maxibatts chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Oo-er! Lol. I really should be learning my German now, but shh, don't tell anyone. You're story is totally worth skipping the German. :P I really love this story, I can't wait to see how it turns out, and I'm already worried about Sam and Dean's initiation, especially Sam's... Hm. I really liked the little insight into the history, and have a feeling there's some important plot development info in there... :P Please don't give up on one of my favourite story's at the moment! :D
Mystique Aqua chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Awesome chapter! I am thinking maybe Scott is the one that is causing all this incidents and maybe it has something to do with what happened to Adam. And, amongst all the EMTs Scott is the only one that is closest to Danni. And, don't you think that he is pretty sneaky?

Anyway, can't wait for your next chapter to find out, so please update soon :D
Colby's girl chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Hey thanks for the great chapter. Please tell me that the stuff going on in this story (hazing, etc.) is not typical of EMTs. Can't wait for the next chapter. Toodles!
maxibatts chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I feel bad that you didn't get any reviews when your story's as awesome as this. I guess we're all just lazy! :D I am including me in that... Loved the moment between Sam and Danni, and i'm going to hazard a guess, i'm hoping years of csi watching have made me clever. *nods* I think it was... Scott! In the ambulance place, with the curse... Ok, got a bit carried away there. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Ciya chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
They were going to shoot Danni w/ the water guns? How junior high of them. Is Dean just being a jerk to go along w/ the other guys or is there something else going on?
Mystique Aqua chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Poor Danni! Those guys sure are mean and cruel to her, but Danni's one tough gal.. she still around after all those cruel things done to her. Hope that Sam and Dean can help her.