Reviews for Vampires Meet Demons
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
A good story, Story line is great, Character true to their sources, good humor, but (brace your self Critic Alert, Critic Alert) your writing style seen a little jerky it needs to flow more from character to character or story location to story location.
Some author use a POV style to bracket the events other use the mean wile back at the ranch style of back and forth. You stayed on subject which is good but what was the parent vampires doing while this was going on, do Manning go back to his office to order crosses, holy water and a pizza extra garlic on line, a flash back or two of Emma
time in foster care, the orphanage or life on the street. This was a very good read, I am not a fan of the Little Vampire series but you got me to care about the character, good work. The style thing might be a personal taste thing.

Peanut Gallery
HannahxGray chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Awwwww I loved it (:
HannahxGray chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Love love loved it(:
HannahxGray chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Holy crap that totally would've been me XD I'm easy to startle lmaooo much love btw xx
HannahxGray chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Looooooooooved it! :)
HannahxGray chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I wonder what'll happen when Gregory thunders in :O
HannahxGray chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Omg omg omg omg omg OMG :))))))
the little vampire lover chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
O man poor gregory so goin to get it from his parents anyway is tony in this fic when are the vampire parents goin to show ,this chapter is awesome and plz updeta soon 0(-)0.
the little vampire lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
You are so cool i love hellboy and little vampire makeing them into a crossover is awesome.