Reviews for priceless
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved beyond loved this story. Cheesy is good sometimes and yours was just great. Plus I loved the stuff with the money at the end, it was sweet and romantic. And Jacob really does creep me out sometimes. Overall you have one amazing story.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was really cute. I love them in their hyped up state.
User25214 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Lol at the Mastercard advert at the end :P

Really loved this fic, so cute!

And it was really well written :)
tazzie-mae chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
HAHAHA, loved it. Made me laugh. Everyone needs a good chuckle now and then. So many of these stories on here, although they are good ones, are so drama-filled it's nice to read just a light-hearted cute story. Could really develope into more chapters if you wanted to.
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved it :)

One note: Finn smirked, "Oh really? Then what's up with the diluted eyes then, cheater!"

Rachel looked taken aback, "You know what diluted means? And I did not cheat thank you very much." - The word isn't diluted, it's dilated.
Assassin117 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
loved it! its so funny how they become little kids in the end:) but i also thought the price thing was cute too.
reaa1210 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was ADORABLE :) and I loved the ending haha, no matter how cheesy!

Great job!
MaroonFox chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was hilarious! I loved how in character they were and how hyper F/R were when they came together lol. The ending was just gold, haha, shutting her up priceless.