Reviews for My Red Beauty
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
this was a good chapter also now that they claimed each other but they didn't mark each other then the plan to go get Edward is not bad and to shield her new family this is okay
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
if Irina is mad at Bella for Laurent being killed it's not her fault considering that he was the one who was going to kill her first because of Victoria so there for he got killed by the shape shifters and not by her
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Great story. I hope your life eases up soon so you can update. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends. Also, IkutoisSmexy is going to be starting a blackout of the site on July 27th and would like as many people as we can get involved.
jjcullen chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Do you plan to finish this story ? I saw great potential in you and hate to see it wasted
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
awwwwwwww so sweet
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
update soon likrd story it was good
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
luv story
ygssd chapter 24 . 5/22/2012
horrible story bitch go die
Peepie chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Since I don't know if you have the ability yet to get this review...I will send it anyway...I am glad Aro made the plan to ask the Cullens to come to Italy...Are you going to have Charlie find out about Bella or just leave it up in the air? Thank you for the story and hope things are going better for you.
peepie chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Even though she has a new love...she is still a woman scorned...I don't see a good ending for Edward...Yeah
peepie chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Of course Bella did her silent change...since she immediately remembered Edward I assume she is going to remember a good bit of her human memories...look forward to more!
peepie chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
LOVE me some T'm glad Bella is finally getting what she wants.
peepie chapter 24 . 4/27/2012
I'm sorry life has been such a witch to you...I'm sure everyone who has read this will understand...As any true fan we will understand whatever you need to do...I wish you peace for your soul!
peepie chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
Aro does love himself a little drama...doesn't he...I can't wait till Edward opens his stupid mouth...What's that old saying...Better to say nothing and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and leave no doubt...Thanks for the entertainment!
peepie chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
HMMMM...If she had not wanted the kiss...I'd have taken it in a heartbeat!
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »