Reviews for My Red Beauty
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. Its really well written.
Wolflover235 chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
I love the song angels. I shall go listen to it now!
Wolflover235 chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
I like this story. I am gonna read it again. And. I read some of your reviews. I cannot believe one of them. I hope you didn't take it personally. The ygsss person... Just wrong. Anyway. Like this. Bye ;)
aphrodite4986 chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
i hope thing have gotten better. Will you be finishing this story?
SCREAMM chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
loved the story so far.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
this was a good chapter also now that they claimed each other but they didn't mark each other then the plan to go get Edward is not bad and to shield her new family this is okay
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
if Irina is mad at Bella for Laurent being killed it's not her fault considering that he was the one who was going to kill her first because of Victoria so there for he got killed by the shape shifters and not by her
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Great story. I hope your life eases up soon so you can update. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends. Also, IkutoisSmexy is going to be starting a blackout of the site on July 27th and would like as many people as we can get involved.
jjcullen chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Do you plan to finish this story ? I saw great potential in you and hate to see it wasted
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
awwwwwwww so sweet
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
update soon likrd story it was good
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
luv story
ygssd chapter 24 . 5/22/2012
horrible story bitch go die
Peepie chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Since I don't know if you have the ability yet to get this review...I will send it anyway...I am glad Aro made the plan to ask the Cullens to come to Italy...Are you going to have Charlie find out about Bella or just leave it up in the air? Thank you for the story and hope things are going better for you.
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »