Reviews for My Red Beauty
S0N1C chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
good chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
*YAY* I'm really loving where this story is going. Please please please keep going! :)
Thankies for Caring chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
What kind of cookieh?

amg.supernatural chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
sonyabrady1971 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I love what you have do far...can't wait for more
GemmaLisax chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
great story, looking forward to more
kelleygirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
i like the stronger bella, even if it fueled by hate...and i also love that bella speaks italian, that is awesome...and why did alice see eddie and bella together if they were never meant to be mates? or did she?...can't wait for bella to wake up as a vampire :)
Maureen chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
You are doing a wonderful job so far. I like how you have the italian in this story. I also find it refreshing that Bella learned Italian. Please continue I would like to see how Aro and Bella relationship develops. Well done.

cynthia chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I think this is very good interested seeing how it turns out. I think edward really out of charecter in the story but it is interesting
S.R chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Another great chapter. :) Looking forward to the next.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter! :)
aerobee82 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one. I like that the brothers are astonished by Bella, and I liked Marcus' 'private' conversation with Aro.

As far as the reviews go...I have to say, you may have to just expect that there are people who will read and not review. Yes, it's rude. But there's really nothing you can do about it. I would really hate to see this going on hiatus or not being updated anymore because you weren't getting *enough* reviews. I mean, you do know there are people that have published awesome stories, with 20 chapters, and they have like, 10 reviews, right?
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
they'll make an interesting pair.
howlingwilderness chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Love the story. hope you write more soon!
teamvolturiere chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Awesome, i adore this story, its amazing. Cant wait to see what happens next, please write more soon.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »