Reviews for a kind of grace
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very, very sweet. I adore the way you write Eleven, and his thoughts on Rose - somewhat hung up, but not completely, and I appreciate that. And your depiction of the scene in the finale is heart-renderingly real.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*You have BECOME Eleven in this*. The quirky way he thinks, and the deeper meaning behind everything he does, the way he made me contemplate the freakin' nature of the space-time continuum...and, interspersed between all of it, had me giggling like a maniac. xD No, Rose wouldn't have made fun of the fez. There would've probably been many adorable moments of her adjusting the bow tie, too _

"But then again, he's never been one to adhere to something so banal as chronological progression." effectively captured the Doctor - all eleven of him - in one sentence. Fantastic!
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really like the voice in this piece. It's so... the doctor. Love it.
Frailly chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Loved it! Beautiful!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I liked it! A bit confusing in several parts, but that's really only because I haven't seen any of season 5, much less the finale. I haven't even finished season 3 yet! :P But it's always bothered me how it seems like the Doctor just forgets about Rose after he regenerates. I like how in this one he's just ben trying to move on, but he can't ever forget her. :)
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
AHA! Genius!

'Rose would of never made fun of the fez'

AHAHA laugh attack :)
DyranHunter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*Sob* I Love This.

I Love it even more because you've just reminded me about a oneshot I've had buzzing around in the back of my brain since I watched Season 5 Finale.

Thanks!

Jo
TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was a fantastic last line in an already magnificent fic.
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was nice. Personally I like to think that when universe was rebooted everything went bavk to the way it was be the cracks and Journey's End still happened because Rose deserved a happy ending with the Doctor even if he is half human.
nsufferabePain chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Rose and the fez oh god:D well 10 or 9 would probably hate the fez
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I LOVE this! Really. Truly. Completely. Thanks so much for writing this. I love to think he's still thinking about her even now. Cos he'd never forget her, and there have been so many things that must have reminded him of her. I love your writing, the characterisation is always perfect and the way he loves Rose is just so subtly obvious. If that makes any sense. I know what I mean lol ;P Wonderful last line by the way, and so cute an image. Maybe you should write a ten.2/rose fic where he tries on a fez...? Please? That would be beyond lovely, I'd love to see her reaction... :D L x
26 | « Prev Page 1 2