Reviews for Rose Tyler
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/3
so sad, but very him
cupcakeassassin921 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is so freaking awesome! Loveeee ittttttt :)
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Oh I can never resist some good Doctor/Rose angst! Really enjoyed this, thanks :)
Cat chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Overall, great story. You did a terrific job of filling in so many of the blanks that were missing in the infamous "human/doctor" 2-parter episodes. I loved how well you portrayed Martha in this, (she seems like a hard character to write for sometimes) and that she would be clever enough to know how to get the Doctor back to his old self, just by mentioning Rose's name...almost like an on/off switch...and to me, it makes perfect sense for John Smith to remember her, even if he didn't quite understand why he knew that name.

There were a few spelling errors here n' there, but not enough to distract. Very good story, indeed. By all means, please keep writing.
midnightjen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i'm a little teary but it was totally worth the boatload of angst. loved it.
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
A great read, and you're right, the Doctor's not okay is he? his character becomming more and more bogged down by emotional baggage as he moves from one drama to another. Brilliant portrayal of Martha,you really have to admire how she tolerated the Doctor for so long, particularly as he appeared to have such little regard for her at times. I think sometimes he felt threatened by her because she was so intelligent and perceptive and forgiving.
Daisy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That's what should have happened XD I would have liked that episode even more if it had... i hated Joan, just coz of Rose lol, i get the feeling you're the same way :D good work! I love all of your stories, its amazing.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh, I SO wanted to yell that out when he said that. What kind of man wouldn't think about love? One already in it, ding-dong. That's why. /rolls eyes/ Stupid.

:D
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Emotionally insightful, I especially liked the "frightening honesty", I think it was. Perfectly appropriate little insert. Thank you. )
Talyn Immortal chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It was beautiful, oh so sad but lovely. I feel so sorry for Martha Jones who was my fave companion and she always got the brush off.

Anyways; love read, made me tear up.