Reviews for The Mafia Mistress
Update or else, NO MORE REVIEWS. WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!
Way to go, Mama E!
Did Bella really call Edward her mystery angel? Oh my god, how embarrassing.

Funny how bella just falls into their arms huh? Talk about EASY! Im so embarrassed by her behavior, like she was waiting in her ivory tower for a man to rescue her and quote "take her pain away".
So Edward is married and has a son. Great, he should not be lusting after another woman. He says that he owes tanya everything, how about some fucking loyalty? She cant relate to her autistic son and she spends money, those are hardly crimes. That's it, point blank, line in the fucking sand.

Bella should not be in "pain" her dad died EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO! Deal with your shit Bella, your just pathetic at this point.

So im guessing the plan is typical. Edward gets rid of tanya cause shes a "evil bitch"...one hes been fucking for years and years, but whatever. Bella will just love Edwards son. Of course she will...rolls eyes. Edward will want her for himself and as the NEW mother of his son...….etc etc blah blah blah. Stupid.

Ive got a better idea. Bella puts on her big girls panties, all by herself. And stays away from the mafia. If she wants kids, she can go make hew own. Not latch on to another womans.
She hasn't grieved? Isn't that all that she's done? Is this mafia story really seg-waying into Bella's mental health? Do we even fucking care? Why have her be so rational at the hospital EIGHT years ago, only to have her be all weird now? What's the point of her making all that money just to sit in her apartment? How fucking pathetic. And the mafia didn't fail bella, she failed herself. Just put the dumb bitch out of her misery.

To say the least, I'm not impressed with this story. AT ALL.
Bellas pity party was rudely interrupted with SOMEONE (Carlisle) which is weird cause she was just saying that she had NO ONE in this world...that she was all alone blah blah blah blah. Huh, guess not and all her whining was for not.
First off, holy shit you have a lot of grammar issues.
Second, I find it odd that everyone knew about this BUT Edward.
Third, what a strange way to tell him. They hold a meeting with everyone? That was so strange.
Fourth, Bellas last words to her dad were alittle weird. Johnathon remembered the speech word for word even 8 years later so I thought it was gonna be an epic goodbye, but it really wasn't. It sounded kinda juvenile.
Fifth, why would a cop shot to kill? That doesn't seem right.
Sixth, why did Edward fall to his knees and hug esme? He thought he was there for a regular meeting right? It just seemed weird. I thought they were grieving but Edward had no clue what they were gonna tell him. So him falling to his knees to bury his head in esmes stomach was really out of place.
Seventh, If bella was from a small town why would she know who carlise was? Just seems like something she wouldn't concern herself with.
Eighth, Why have Tanya with Edward if all he is gonna do is bad mouth her? He married her for a reason, stayed with her for a reason.

Ninth, what is the fucking purpose of having a human alice being able to "see" things? OMG I hate that! So many writers on here try to pull that bullshit, its so annoying. Shes "seen" Edward with bella…...way to give the fucking story away! Too bad she doesn't see things that are useful, like being raped or killed. Or how about this, seeing it BEFORE so Edward didn't marry tanya in the first place. Why have her see the future but only things that are completely worthless?
you should continue the story
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 16 . 5/10
Wow. I didn't like Esme that much in this story, but after hearing about Elizabeth I really hate her. Also questioning if I like Carlisle now. I hope you decide to come back and continue this story :)
Jeneluv2read chapter 16 . 2/20
Come on pls update this I really want to read it pls
bbkjv2008 chapter 13 . 1/10
Love this story Esme is a crack up hope that you finish the story one day.
Isabella chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Please update. Please.
JulesColes3 chapter 16 . 9/24/2017
I really hope you continue this story it's just getting good and I hope to find out how Edward and Bella relationship progress.
mounds01 chapter 16 . 8/20/2017
I love this story not your normal twilight mafia different beliefs. I hope you finish the story. Great Job!
bbkjv2008 chapter 16 . 8/2/2017
I have really enjoyed this story love the relationship developing between Bella and Mathew. I really hope you get to finish this story.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »