Reviews for Harry Potter and the Necklace of Menat
MrsJeck chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
This is just lovely, everything is intertwined. The story were deeply planned and think of. You're truly a brilliant writer. You tackle all the pros and cons of the plot. Looking forward to reading more harry and Ginny from you! Ang husay mo! Galing!
MrsJeck chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I love the teasing Ginny, it's totally JkRowling's Ginny...spirited and life loving! You are a naughty writer and I'm deeply in love with your story. I love to read a full romance/humor story from you, of course with Harry and Ginny in it. I'm sure it would be superb!
MrsJeck chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
This is incredible! You write brilliantly. I can feel their emotions through your words. I love how you write Harry, he's truly an enigma in a sexy way. I also love Ginny, her spirit didn't die despite her condition.
Teufel1987 chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Well, it's a nice story!

And you've done a good job in fixing any errors. I don't know what it looked like before, but the final version is pretty good. The language is a bit too formal in some places, but that's fine…

Anyway, a lovely story!

Can't wait for the next chapter of your current stories!
Teufel1987 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Man Aurors seem to be using Unforgivable curses quite willy-nilly, what with the way they go about Imperiusing innocent Muggles …

So does that mean they can use the Cruciatus on suspects?

How about the Killing Curse on criminals who resist arrest?

I suppose that using them on another human being no longer means an automatic life sentence in Azkaban.

Anyway, nice chapter.

By the way, I think you meant Morfin Gaunt. Not Marvin.
Teufel1987 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
I don't get it. How is apparating to a place instead of driving there mean a person is lazy?

By apparating a wizard is expending energy. There is some magical, physical and mental energy of the wizard's own wholly devoted to transporting him to his destination.
On the other hand, a car uses fossil fuel to get a person from place to place. With automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, and cruise control, the amount of physical control required is even lesser than before. All a person is really doing is sitting in one place.
That's lazier than apparating.
At least the body is doing all the work in getting a person from place to place when apparating.
I'd say that it would be expending lesser energy than walking or riding a bicycle.

Anyway, nice use of Prima Nocta!
Teufel1987 chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
So what if Philip has a "right to know"? Fact is that he didn't know, and he wouldn't have known even after Ginny gave birth.

He doesn't remember having sex with her. He doesn't remember anything.

All they have to do is keep the kid's existence a secret for awhile, have Harry and Ginny marry and then introduce the kid as theirs!
Teufel1987 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Nice chapter.

But I have to wonder at something…

That monster of yours is supposed to come when someone dies unbaptised. Fair enough.

But baptism is prevalent only in Christianity. And there are parts of the world that do not practice that religion. Because Christianity like Islam is a young religion.

Therefore, by your logic, those creatures would be quite prevalent.
Because Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Jains, Zoroastrians, and many other practitioners and followers of other religions don't baptise their members.
And out of them, Hinduism and Islam are the two largest religions after Christianity.

So what are you implying?
Teufel1987 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Quote:Harry used the Sectumsempra spell to open anew the scar-wounds then healed them back. A few were completely healed:End Quote

Um, Sectumsempra is a dark spell. That much was established in the sixth book and the seventh book.
So considering how you go on about how Harry's very magic rejects the use of dark spells, you'd think that he wouldn't use that spell the effects of which cannot be reversed without heavy scarring unless you know the counter-curse
Teufel1987 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Two things:

1. Your formatting could use some improving
Scratch that, it could use MAJOR improving!
Because it is really

annoying to read

one sentence split into

many paragraphs.

And what the hell was that at the bottom?

2. I'm pretty sure that a basement is underground. So there is no way for bedrooms in the basement or any room for that matter to have windows.
Come to think of it, why would anyone want their bedrooms in a basement?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
Great story
mahhhfy chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
This was a wonderful story! I can't tell you how surprised I am at the number of reviews you have, I would expect many more based on how good it is. I like how Harry was superpowerful but that it's not all the story revolves around. You have a real talent for suspense. I was always very anxious to try to find out what would happen next, and many times my guesses were completely off. It was fun to be surprised so often. There were some parts I had to read a few times before it made sense, like the discovery after the baby was born, but overall this was a very enjoyable read. I look forward to reading your other stories, and thanks for writing!
Kaorilamb chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
loved this story
theMourning chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
I absolutely loved this story. Really well written and the plot was brilliant. Much more detailed, in depth and all-round awesome than I've read in a long time. Just when I was beginning to despair that I'd read all the good H/G fanfics I found this! Love it.
P.S. your username is pure genius :P
hootowl chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
i'm shocked that there aren't more reviews! this story's great! good job. :D