Reviews for Masked Dreams
Gojira Geek chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
i think conway twitty did a version of that song i remember hearing it on the radio when i was little
MasterShortPantsx3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ahh. I could read this story more than once and it'd still be amazing. This is one of my favorite stories, honestly. I really like Shink too, ahah. Ah. I've read this before but I don't know why I never bothered to review or favorite this story. (I favorited Once Upon a Fairytale I think.) Anyways. I love this story. Its an amazing read.
See ya..!
Scythe chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Hello! I had read this story a bit ago and than sat there thinking "Why the hell did I not review that thing!?"
So here is my review! And I saw that I have the honors of being your 300 reviewer!
To say that I like this storu would an understatement...I love this...it is astonishing...astounding and amazing!
I take my hat off to you! Well done!
kibara chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Awsomenessssssss
jodeybro chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hi, it's jojo! (The one that bugged you nonstop during Beloved Monsters, the one that haunts your very existence... wait, what?)

Just from reading the first chapter, I can tell that this is going to be great... It's not that often that I see a female Sheik, but I guess I just haven't been looking hard enough :P

I love the crystal-ball mask and how it hurts for a purpose :3 a little like putting spikes and sandpaper on the computer keyboard when I can't be tempted to use it... *I'm getting ideas again... your writing gives me ideas...*
lindir's gaze chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Ah, Navi, whyyyy?
Also, elongen should be elongate :)
lindir's gaze chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Link, wat ru doin.
Link, STAHP.
Sheik is your girl, not Pamela! D:
lindir's gaze chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Shad is the archeologist! :D I hope
lindir's gaze chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Hm... So Stingy is kind of like Zelda's male counterpart and Sheik is her own person and they're all in the same body?
lindir's gaze chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Haha, I love Igos' character!

And Jim-bashing should be a sport :)
lindir's gaze chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Huh, who knew Pamela would grow up to be such a... Er, mature woman?
I wonder how her dad is doing...
lindir's gaze chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
That mask ritual was pretty interesting. I hope there's more insight into Dampe's and Link's relationship.
lindir's gaze chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I like the mask names!

Part of me disapproves Link for fighting a younger, weaker man over a girl, but the other part is yelling, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

My money's on Link ;)
lindir's gaze chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I'm really getting into this! :)
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Cool story bro! I just realized all the chapter titles start with r... How long do you think you'll be able to keep that up? I'm kind of confused about the "Lost Years" in Termina though.