Reviews for Something to Think About
charlesgreystoke chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Loved this smart, sexy look into the dark mind of Kalinda. You are a talented writer.
Fitzdare chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Just discovered this, and it's a real treasure. Witty, whimsical, ironic, dark and sexy. I chuckled constantly. How about some more? Alicia's daydreams perhaps?
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Good story
Tdor chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
wow. all i can say is, i will never view a staff meeting scene with complacency again :)
100Percent Shipper chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awesome :)
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Geez, your Kalinda has a scary mind. It's kind of a shame how short Cary's bit is. I think my favorite is Will. Anyway, it's good.
chrisdga chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hee, I love this. So in character. Please do write more.
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I have to say I liked this a lot more than I expected. My view of Kalinda isn't usually as dark- devious, yes, but not as sinister. Anyway I ended up loving this extra-murky Kalinda. All your other characterizations were spot on.

I loved seeing Kalinda’s impressions of Will and how she could manipulate him. Sincere is definitely the way to get to Will Gardner. I giggled at the imaginary technique review. Great timing.

Diane’s seduction/murder was also great. Kalinda’s manipulation of Diane’s contradictory feelings regarding firearms, and disconnect between theoretical and physical realities was so characteristic (and hot).

I loved Cary’s, because it really shows what an easy and accommodating victim Cary is for Kalinda in spite of his intelligence and intuition.

I have to say that Eli’s was my favorite. I have at one time or another considered Kalinda with all the other characters, but I am ashamed to admit that I never imagined Eli and Kalinda together. A travesty I have learned. I love how Kalinda set Eli apart from her other fantasy lovers in that she pictured having a longer-termed affair with him. Also Kalinda seducing and leading him- slowly- to destruction is a very enticing image.

I’m not really a A/K shipper, but I did still really like this last vignette. I definitely agree that Alicia would be the most difficult for Kalinda to beguile. Alicia’s experiences and status as the good wife keep her protected and keep her (for the most part) from temptation. I absolutely loved Kalinda’s plot to kill Peter off. I concur that the comforting friend plot would be the best way to get to Alicia. To be honest when Kalinda was considering potential allies my mind screamed WILL! Lol

Anyway to wrap this up, I really, really liked this. Kalinda is a total bamf, and I loved seeing her opinions/feelings on people. Please keep writing, thanks for this gem!
LT chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh, how deliciously wicked.

I especially love the part with Diane and Kalinda wanting to see her beg. Your insight on Diane was wonderfully well done. The inner conflict, her love/hate relationship with firearms, her 'shaky grasp on the physical reality'...I loved every bit of this. I have a feeling I will be reading this again in the future.

Diane and Kalinda are my favorite characters.

And you, my dear, have captured Kalinda amazingly well. Characterization is 1 million percent spot on. Please, write more and yes, I would prefer another bit with Diane but I'll probably take what I can get.

You are very talented with such an entertaining flair in writing. You blend things incredibly well and you have incredibly insight.

"...but it'd be interesting to watch the psychological drama of Diane coping with being on the receiving end of a gun muzzle."

I have to agree with that one. I'd pay big money to see that, to see how she would react, what she would say...

How perverted is that, wanting to see this character I have come to truly enjoy be made to suffer? I'm only human, I suppose.