Reviews for No More Regrets
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Finally read all your stories :L:L It was amazing as always and I loved it now off and hurry up with updates for... EVERYTHING, you can consider them a late christmas present :P. Happy new year x
Total-Jakey-Freak chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hahahahaaah! So i just wanna coment on ur AN! U r soooo strange! When u write u talk 2 the caracters like they r thre! Thts just like me! I tell them wht im going 2 do 2 them 2! Well not out loud but u knw! Exactly like u! With seth! Hahahaha iv nevr came acros a writer tht does tht 2. With such wild imagenations running away with us sumtimes. Hahaahha well il be looking out for more of your storys and weird strange crazy person-lookin AN's!
goodbeans chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
HOT!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OH! i LOVED IT!.. I love how Leah was a little self conscious when there is absolutely no doubt on Jake's mind that she was a perfect body. and I love Paul's loving curvier women.

But most Of all I love Jake LOVING Leah, she deserves that love.. she really does!

OHH NO! wait what i LOVE MORE are you a/n and your little rambling when you "talk" to the wolves .. i Do that all the time when I comment or review too LOL :P
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved it!
Tashay789 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love that you have a much more nicer Leah. I mean I love hardcore, bad ass Leah, but it's good to read where she's more calm and layed back. That was one hot lemon. You have some great Blackwater stories that's for sure. I'm gonna read the others get back on the Blackwater train.
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love your Blackwater stories, it's nice to see a nicer Leah. She always seems to b portrayed as a jaded bitch. I even enjoyed the slight backstory on her poor body image since she was not as healthy as the women of her tribe but lean; being a wolf in top shape can do something to ur physique I imagine. It was authentic, and I always find it cool when the humans, vamps and werewolves coexist happily. Leave it to Esme to put together quite the social event, lol.
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
GASP! A series of one-shot lemons? HALLELUJAH!

*strips off shirt and runs around yelling and screaming* SMUT! SMUT! I'VE GOT SMUT COMIN'! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem, *sits back down clearing throat* Ok...so FIRST of all everyone knows that the only thing hotter than make-up sex is bridesmaid sex. LOL.

But it was even sweeter and hotter because Jake really loves Leah and wanted their first time to be special. Although sex out under the cabana with Jacob Black...or any of our WILFs would be awesome.

And I will say that you got me back for all those lemons I posted while you and hilja were at work. LMAO. I was blushing up a storm reading this one. I mean, gawd, Leah is so lucky to see Jake strip in front of her. I was getting heated at my desk and fanning myself. There wasn't enough water in my cup or in the building to cool me off. And my clothes...gawd, why WAS I wearing clothes? Oh...right, work. Decency...all that stupid stuff.

Leah's insecurities were cute and I guess I could see that. But the grass is always greener on the other side. I mean I got plenty of cushion of the pushin' but being a bit taller and leaner would be nice. Keep the T&A but just have leaner and more toned legs. Just saying.

So in short. I loved it!

Seth is up next? Oh...boy. Is he legal? Is he suddenly legal?

LMAO. And, AND I read hilja's review. I'M NOT MEAN! I'm too pretty to go to jail. I can kick Bella's ass but...they'd own me in prison. *shivers* I don't want to go that way. Seth isn't worth it. Now Jake, hell yea. But not Seth. And while he's with you tell him to QUIT SPELLING SEX! Just say it already! ROFLMAO. There's no secret. *shakes head* And I'm gonna need that book back for the next WILF exchange. *shrugs shoulders* Just sayin'.
YoGurlB chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Loved it as much as I love vanilla shakes! And that's a whole lot!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Love it
milets chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
love all your stories like always senti!you make my day so much more interesting when you update your fics!please don't make me wait so long!

and hilja i love your stories too!your are really a pice of work!hehehe
hilja chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow, the NO-series sounds amazing! But you should've named it the YES! series, since that's what I will be panting reading these one-shts. ;) Yes, yes, yes Jake. More Jake! Please Jake/Embry/John/Paul/WILF's - take me!

I loved this, it was tender and romantic, and very emotional. With Leah's insecurities, the hurt because of the misunderstanding and the deep love they both feel, and how Jake was able to show her that he truly, deeply, genuinly lovs her. That what they have is more than life itself, beter than anything. And the sex was real hot. But most of all I loved Jake being so understanding and knowing exactly the right thing to say, the right way to kiss and look her in the eyes so she would know how he loves her. After this I'm willing to let Leah have Jake all for herself. I'll settle with Embry.

You're writing a Seth lemon? . That will be so interesting! Will he go to Australia for that lemon? Here's waht ahppened before he arrives in Australia (if that's where he becomes a man).

SETH GOES TO AUSTRALIA

Seth loved to learn, and since he was such a good boy he always did his homework and with the help of his sister he was able to get very good grades, so good in fact that he qualified for a academic exchange program. He had heard of something called the WILF-exchange program that the older shifters had attended. They said being WILF's was the best thing ever happen to them, they had gotten a special WILF-tattoo and took great pride in being WILF's, always talking about how much they had learned by the WILF-experience, but when he asked for details none of the older males gave him any, they only smirked and told him he would learn once he became a man. It was unfair, because no-one in La Push or anywhere in USA was willing to make a man out of him. Take Kei for instance, she let him come over to watch Barney on TV and she took him swimming, but when he wanted to learn about kissing and S-E-X she wouldn't teach him. Seth only wanted to learn more, was curious, just like the principal and his teachers told him to be – to be curious about the world and always look for changes of bettering his knowledge. There was one thing he especially wanted to learn more about, and that thing was S-E-X. But no-one seemed to want to teach him about that. It was really very unfair, and it hurt his felings to be left out when the older males gathered togheter and talked about S-E-X.

So when he heard he had qualified for an academic exchange – the junior WILF program – he chose the country he would go to very carefully. Australia it would be. He was excited about going to Australia for several reasons. First of all he had a friend in Australia, a girl friend, who he hoped would become his girlfriend. Her name was Ses and every time he thought of Ses his heart fluttered and he tingled all over and he got a funny feeling in his belly and often his pants got really tight too thinking of her. He secretly had the biggest crush on her, always thinking of her, writing her name in his note books with his neatest handwriting. Often he wrote Ses Clearwater and draw a heart around the name, and around it he draw pictures of the two together kissing surrounded by butterflies and cute cuddly animals. Maybe Ses would marry him one day? Ses and Seth, the names together made a goofy grin spread on his face and he had to bring his own hand to his mouth as he imagined it was Ses luscious lips he kissed. Maybe Ses would teach him to kiss, and to kiss like he had spied the older shifters doing, using tongue and all and making her make those moaning sounds girls did when Jake or Paul kissed them? And maybe...maybe she would, she wou-wou-would let him -UNGGHH, he had to bite his tongue real hard to keep in the groan when he thought of this – she would let him...Oh god! ... lay on top of her on her bed when they kissed? Oh dear god his pants surprisingly shrunk several sizes, at least that's what it felt like because they became really cramped as something happened inside his pants when he though about how it would feel lying on top of Ses. He had to put his back-pack over his lap so the woman sitting next to him in the airplane wouldn't see the large bulge that looked like a tent in his pant, but then again if she saw, he could explain to her that he was thinking naughty thoughts and having a hard-on and that it was only natural and not a sin, and then lend her the book about S-E-X he had brought with him.

The other reason why he had chosen Australia that made him extremely excited was that he had learned that in Australia he would be considered legal for – you know – S-E-X. It wasn't like in La Push, were the women he took interest in like Kei who refused to teach him anything claiming they might go to jail. If they really loved him, wouldn't they risk going to jail to make him fel good? It was mean to not teach him. Yes, Kei was very, very mean. Ses wasn't, Ses would teach him, that's why he loved Ses the best of all the girls he knew.

When his erection died down he took out one of the two books he had brought for the long flight. The first was the book he always had with him, the one about S-E-X, the other was what he thought to be a book with great stories and fairytales that he had found in Jake's bedroom and decided to borrow, a book Jake and Leah often read together, that much had he been able to catch from their minds before they had blocked him out. If both Jake and Leah liked the book it had to be really good, and surely Jake wouldn't mind if he borrowed it, of course he had forgot to tell this to Jake, but he could call Jake later and tell him that he had his book. The title was very interesting and promising. Kamasutra, it said.

Seth's face flushed and his heart beat skyrocketed when he opened the book. Th-the-there were...pic-pictures of na-na-naked men and women...and they were having S-E-X! Oh God! They lady in the seat next to Seth raised a curious eye-brow as Seth rushed to the airplane bathroom moaning loudly as he and his right hand joined the mile high club.

What will Seth learn in Australia? Would Ses be the one to make him a man? And most importantly would Ses want to try the things in the book with him?
brankel1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010