Reviews for The Staircase Time Froze
Bear1867 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I really hope you update soon.. It really was getting to a good part... I'm left wondering what will happen next, how will his parents respond? Will they assume that he the grown up Harry, kidnapped their baby Harry, or will parental intuition play apart and they some what believe him. And that leaves the question will they think that he had literally time travelled, and their baby Harry somehow made it up the stairs?
You have left me with many unanswered questions, and because it is a question of parental love for their child you must solve the mystery.
JackFrost23 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Update soon
Nickylove chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
hkeep going
HorcruxCupcake chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
I think this story is really interesting, update soon!
T. H. Enesley chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Hmmm. Self indulgent seems pretty appropriate. I guess this is truly the daytime drama generation.
Lilykees chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
OK Harry and Ginny have been throught way too much for Harry to deage and lose his memories. I mean come on only someone who hated them would do that and I can not see Dumbledore doing that to Harry. PLEASE PLEASE make it so Harry is the correct age and memories he should have. To go through everything he has and lose the one true love of his life is just cruel
T. H. Enesley chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
You csn't control what you write? There's therapy for that.
Bookworm234 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
THIS IS SO AWESONE UPDATE PLEEASSE
Clayva chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Oh well, this sort of thing is quite normal and the whole chapter is ery well written. I am quite looking forward to your next update.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
UPDATE! NOOO I DON'T WANT GINNY TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE! PLEASE DON'T LET HER HAVE A MISCARRIAGE! AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HARRY STEPS INSIDE THE TIME BUBBLE?! WHAT ABOUT JAMES AND LILY?! UPDATE!
sorry, I'm just so in love with this story right now lol
MSupernatural chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
Wow, this story is great! Really different and original, I've never seen anything like it! I do hope you intend to finish it!
MSupernatural chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Why would he ever want "Severus" for his first born?
JackFrost23 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Update soon please
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Wow! What a cliff hanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Venus89 chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
My God, everything's falling apart. I really hope Ginny didn't lose the baby. Nice chapter. Hope to get quick update...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »