Reviews for Bonded
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Harry is so lucky, yet at the same time he's unlucky due to the risks of the soul bonds, as are Ginny and Hermione.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Oh my God, that is so sweet! I think I'm gonna cry!
Please Read my stuff chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
K Krystine chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Whoa too much info. So whats the deal with the three people bond?
DanielWhite chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 11/27/2010

Simply, wow.

I have to say this is one amazing fic.

I still think they're a bit too young for everything that's going on. Maybe if they had been nine or ten when it happened...though I'm sure there's a very good reason for this to be happening now.

Still, this is really incredible.

I do think you should add a secondary genre to your fic though, while it's true there's been quite the drama, it's not the only thing yet. This might not be a romance, but it most likely will be at some point. And there's family, and comfort, and friendship, and so much more. I know people who won't read a fic that's marked as drama (I'm one of them, I happened to end up here through a C2 and before checking the genre).

Anyway, I digress, I think you've done an excelent job. I haven't read many fics with this particular tryad, but I find I like it. Especially the way they're all handling things.

Now I really wanna now what you come up with next!
TLJ110166 chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
What's the Potter Family Motto?
CatWriter chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
You know instead of restating the first few chapters when someone says, "what happened?" Why not just say..

Arthur: Stab wounds, what happened?

Molly told Arthur everything she saw and knew of Harry's arrival and past.

See that saves five or six paragraphs, saying the same about how wound up there over and over again. Kay?
HopeBreaker chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
An excellent story, I love the way you develop your idea

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Great job and good luck
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Yeay for Dan, shooting Lucius. Well done.
murgel chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Nice and funny.

I like the chapter.
mcgurrin chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
I like it.
fireburnshot chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
AHHH...DD will NOT be happy.

3 Kids he was going to happily kill off, anre now the 4 fouders, with a HUGE axe to grind.
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
I wasn't all that thrilled when I began reading this story and the three way bond formed but the story is starting to grow on me and this latest chapter has really made it intriguing. I'm very curious to see where the story goes.

Keep up the good work and I'm waiting to read the next chapter.

nightwing27 chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
ppor fudge he won't be bet getting anymore money by his gay lover lucius since he's lucius man whore and lucius is snake face favorite man whore too I'm glad they found out dumblewhore's plans and stealing
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »