Reviews for Bonded
AceRavenclaw chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I love how you ended that chapter. Casually transitioning from lessons with Dumbledore to a battle to the death with a Baslisk?! Brilliant! I was sort of wondering if you planned on busting Sirius out of Azkaban? Now that the rat is proven guilty, it should be easy to release him. I really love how you describe the soul bond, i really like the mind fortress as well. I like the mind, magic, and physicality parts being divided between them, it really makes sense. I also love how these three bonded kids will essentially own Hogwarts when they're 11. I just really enjoy this story and I look forward to further chapters!
LilIzzy chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Love your story please update soon.
rojely chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
2 years why did you abandon this fic it is really good
uwa.angkuh chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Where is the new chapter? It's good story
1v2 chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
man this is good i hope you continue this fanfic cause i can't wait to see what happens next
SimplyRV chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Please update soon.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
This story is amazing! Please post again soon! Thankyou!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Great story please update'! And Soon.
slowburn chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I really enjoy your and I hope for a slew of updates one day. On a different note your Dumbledore is just plain evil to point of being almost retarted you need to least tone that down or rewrite its just to ooc.
Hood'sGate chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
...stupid two-year hiatus...
MayumiRose chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I came across your story, and I liked it a lot, though the last chapter seemed rushed.

I hope you come back to it, and keep it going!
Gowronkl chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Sarge, I have wrote to you in the past asking you to please finish this remarkable story. I am writing again in hope of reiterating more strenuously my plee for you to continueI beg you!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
you should write more chapters
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
love it
S.Peridot chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
:O. How Gould you not update for do long :'(.
Any way. This Is a really nice fic. So I wish you would update sometime soon.
:]