Reviews for Bonded
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
A very good start. I think having all three Dursleys stabbing him was a bit over the top; seems more likely that Vernon would do the deed while Petunia and Dudley stayed in the car complaining about how long it was taking. I look forward to further chapters.
CrazyWithABook chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
i really likr this chapter and i want to see more. i like the end of the chapter the most when Ginny and Harry first locked eyes. it was really sweet!

update soon i think this story is one of the best i have read in a while!
yukikiralacus chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
That was so sad Harry didn't know what the word safe meant! Can't wait for more! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
rb2312 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
when dumbledore gets there and Molly finds out he put Harry with the Dursleys, i don't fancy his chances against molly's temper

great story

wonder how long before they all realise that Harry & Ginny are bonded?

(will they be classed as married as in other bonding fics. would be wierd)
Starscape91 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
steve m potter chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter.

Glad to see harry out of the woods and starting to heal.

It seems the bond has started so it should very interesting on were it will go.

Seeing as dumbledore is being called to come see harry after the attack it should be funny to see how the healers and the weasleys and harry react to him finding out he was the one to put harry there and the fact he might want to send harry back.

I cant wait to see what happens so please keep up the good work and please update soon.
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
good chapter
Passionismywriting chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
pretty good stuff. I'm interested in seeing where you go from here. hope you update soon. peace
greybeard chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
You are doing a great job. Please continue. I love the story line.

greybeard
sabre1492 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
please please update soon i love it so far
TakaRaiIshikawa chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Love where this is going...even though if i was molly i wouldve hexed thier heads to blow up.
ghostchicken chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Ooh, the Dursleys are in for it now. Child abuse, criminal neglect of a minor child, reckless endangerment of a child, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor-and that's just for openers. Ouch. Any magistrate or judge with a hair in his wig should throw the book at them and lock Dudley up until the little monster's been de-programmed.

Harry's recovery is going to be brutal, but with some proper TLC from a loving family and the fine Healers at St Mungo's, he'll mend. I have a feeling regrowing nerves is going to be as agonizing as re-growing bones. But Ginny will go through it all with him, so he'll not fight alone.

Harry shows all the classic signs of abuse and I have little doubt that the Healers have figured that out, especially since Harry answered their questions the way he did. I don't know what's going through your mind as to whether the Wizarding world has any experience with child abuse issues, but I would think they wouldn't because children are magical Britain's future. Since most Wizarding families have only one or two children, I would think that to abuse a child would be almost unheard-of and an abomination even among the darker families.

Anyway, the flash of gold light. Let the bonding begin. Except for a few typos, well done!
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
OOOO OOOO OOOOO OOOOO,

Now the fun begins.

Great chapter. Like how their bodies mimic each other

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
MrsGeek chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Love the story.
ghostchicken chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
You have my attention and a few tears. This is some powerful stuff. Good job so far and welcome to my Favorites/Alerts list!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »