Reviews for Bonded
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Wow, I did not see Dumbledore being a manipulative old cod coming. He sounded totally good. I really love the story do far. The first few chapters really got to me, abused Harry tends to do that to me. Great job so far and I hope you continue writing! :)
DracoDreams-2 chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
WOOOOW just wow This is a great story I can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work
midnightsun198 chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
WOW awesome. i just want to see what you do next. please update as soon as you can i am hooked and i just found this story
UsagiMoon chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I hope you update soon, it's been a while but you have a good story going.
omh666 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Hope to see an update soon as you're able. Thanks for the read thus far.
dragon-game chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Good story.

I hope you continue it.
dezagonj chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Would have been interested in seeing where you're taking this and I hope that you haven't completely abandoned it. Good story so far and quality writing.
SqrlLrd chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
like the story, hope you plan on continuing it to a conclusion.
Akane Mosoa chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Please continue the soon, I realy enjoy Harry/Ginny/Hermione Soul Bond stories. If you have forgotten were you were headed with this or lost your muse I would suggest rereading what you have already; maybe it would remind you or reinspire you to continue.
sharina.lukofnak chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
This is a great story. love it. Can't wait for an update.
nya mayaha nya chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
i think its a great story so far... i was wondering if hermione was going to completly bond with someone else...if so who?

update soon please._
blklover chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
great story
LittlestNinja chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
please update i love this fanfic but an going insane considering you haven't updated since last year
murgel chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
A very good soul bond story and quite packed with action.

I look forward to new chapters.
bobcox26 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011