Reviews for Bonded
Gowronkl chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Sarge, I have wrote to you in the past asking you to please finish this remarkable story. I am writing again in hope of reiterating more strenuously my plee for you to continueI beg you!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
you should write more chapters
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
love it
S.Peridot chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
:O. How Gould you not update for do long :'(.
Any way. This Is a really nice fic. So I wish you would update sometime soon.
:]
Sarah
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Wow, I did not see Dumbledore being a manipulative old cod coming. He sounded totally good. I really love the story do far. The first few chapters really got to me, abused Harry tends to do that to me. Great job so far and I hope you continue writing! :)
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
WOOOOW just wow This is a great story I can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work
midnightsun198 chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
WOW awesome. i just want to see what you do next. please update as soon as you can i am hooked and i just found this story
UsagiMoon chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I hope you update soon, it's been a while but you have a good story going.
omh666 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Hope to see an update soon as you're able. Thanks for the read thus far.
dragon-game chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Good story.

I hope you continue it.
dezagonj chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Would have been interested in seeing where you're taking this and I hope that you haven't completely abandoned it. Good story so far and quality writing.
SqrlLrd chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
like the story, hope you plan on continuing it to a conclusion.
Akane Mosoa chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Please continue the soon, I realy enjoy Harry/Ginny/Hermione Soul Bond stories. If you have forgotten were you were headed with this or lost your muse I would suggest rereading what you have already; maybe it would remind you or reinspire you to continue.
sharina.lukofnak chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
This is a great story. love it. Can't wait for an update.
nya mayaha nya chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
i think its a great story so far... i was wondering if hermione was going to completly bond with someone else...if so who?

update soon please._