Reviews for Bonded
sharina.lukofnak chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
This is a great story. love it. Can't wait for an update.
nya mayaha nya chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
i think its a great story so far... i was wondering if hermione was going to completly bond with someone else...if so who?

update soon please._
blklover chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
great story
LittlestNinja chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
please update i love this fanfic but an going insane considering you haven't updated since last year
murgel chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
A very good soul bond story and quite packed with action.

I look forward to new chapters.
bobcox26 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
INTERESTING IDEAL LIKE THE STORY PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED THANKS
emma94 chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Love this story so much, but im really dissapointed tht the story is in complete and looks like it may be abandoned coz it's been a while since u've updated this.

Hope tht u update and finnish this story
InBetweenLetters chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Story looks amazing! One chapter down, 12 more to go. Hopefully I'l take this slowly so it will last longer this time. A great way to start it off :)
YeCatsJ chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
great story so far - this is the first HP fanfic I've read with Dumbledore so "grey" almost dark really, despite his "for the greater good". Please update soon. and the idea of a triple bond is great although I hope he falls in love with Ginny and loves Hermione like a sister. Great job!
Vyperr chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great story so far. I can hardly stand the wait time for the rest of the story. Please update soon.
loginanout chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
dude this is sad I just about cried
loginanout chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
poor harry
loginanout chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
damn they be mean
imgonnadie chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write. I eagerly await your next chapter.
A.ALIgator chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
epic chapter. please dont too long to update.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »