Reviews for Bonded
LittlestNinja chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
please update i love this fanfic but an going insane considering you haven't updated since last year
murgel chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
A very good soul bond story and quite packed with action.

I look forward to new chapters.
bobcox26 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
INTERESTING IDEAL LIKE THE STORY PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED THANKS
emma94 chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Love this story so much, but im really dissapointed tht the story is in complete and looks like it may be abandoned coz it's been a while since u've updated this.

Hope tht u update and finnish this story
InBetweenLetters chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Story looks amazing! One chapter down, 12 more to go. Hopefully I'l take this slowly so it will last longer this time. A great way to start it off :)
YeCatsJ chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
great story so far - this is the first HP fanfic I've read with Dumbledore so "grey" almost dark really, despite his "for the greater good". Please update soon. and the idea of a triple bond is great although I hope he falls in love with Ginny and loves Hermione like a sister. Great job!
Vyperr chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great story so far. I can hardly stand the wait time for the rest of the story. Please update soon.
loginanout chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
dude this is sad I just about cried
loginanout chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
poor harry
loginanout chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
damn they be mean
imgonnadie chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write. I eagerly await your next chapter.
A.ALIgator chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
epic chapter. please dont too long to update.
elizapi chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I like, I hope you continue to update at some point, presumably the soul magics at work against this horocrux would bring Hermione in to the bond fully now, Dumbles was at the ministry when they were filing, but was he in a position to do something? Perhaps, this will make it even better in the case against him. What about Sirius?
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Very very nice. I agree with Minutsu, I hope you make Dumbles death very painful and slow. I hope he loosing everything then dies. He has no money no reputation and the memory of him being a hero of the light destroyed.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Nice, I think Dumber-than-a-door's world is about to come crashing down on his head. I wonder who will get to him first Ameila Bones or the goblins. Either way he and Sniveillus are totally screwed. Fudge is also on his way out, happy dance, and the Big Ferret doesn't have enough gold or pull to begin to get out of trouble this time. Hoist the broom to the mast.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »