Reviews for Bonded
loginanout chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
dude this is sad I just about cried
loginanout chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
poor harry
loginanout chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
damn they be mean
imgonnadie chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write. I eagerly await your next chapter.
A.ALIgator chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
epic chapter. please dont too long to update.
elizapi chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I like, I hope you continue to update at some point, presumably the soul magics at work against this horocrux would bring Hermione in to the bond fully now, Dumbles was at the ministry when they were filing, but was he in a position to do something? Perhaps, this will make it even better in the case against him. What about Sirius?
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Very very nice. I agree with Minutsu, I hope you make Dumbles death very painful and slow. I hope he loosing everything then dies. He has no money no reputation and the memory of him being a hero of the light destroyed.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Nice, I think Dumber-than-a-door's world is about to come crashing down on his head. I wonder who will get to him first Ameila Bones or the goblins. Either way he and Sniveillus are totally screwed. Fudge is also on his way out, happy dance, and the Big Ferret doesn't have enough gold or pull to begin to get out of trouble this time. Hoist the broom to the mast.
BecomingAmanda chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
wow. so good!
Minutsu chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
Hi, great fanfic, highly recommended.
Could you please make Dumbles' death very slow and very painfull ? But first he should lose everything (positions, wealth, power, reputation...), please ?
the dork knight chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Great story. Looking forward to future chapters, especially since the last one ends on a bit of a cliff hanger.
Diablo Largato chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
MOAR MOAR MOAR! lol. Keep up the good work I look forward to the next chapter. Awesomely done so far.
holimontski chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Like the story so far and have read it to this point in 2 days time...nice idea and i like to addation of parents as well as hermione to the bond...kutgw
anothergoneagain chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Thanks for posting! A little to unbelieveable in peoples resposes for me. Can't see a cop(auror) shouting in the presence of a severly abused child. Can't see Dumbledore being so incredibly obtuse ( i wont use the massive amout of power that's been dropped into my lap! I'll figure out a way to weaken them!)

Peace!
anothergoneagain chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
OK, story looks interesting... but I find it hard to believe anyone is stupid enough to yell at the child you describe, unless they mean to hurt said child. Does Molly mean to scare him?
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »