Reviews for Substitute
Madam RinRin chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Very wonderful story indeed. I felt horribly awful for Zexion throughout it on, and felt like crying at the end.

My favorite chapter I believe through it all was Axel's chapter, just because I do like Akuroku, and it gave me a whole new perspective on the pairing. I also love how when it came to him trying to crush Riku's spirit, he made 'sora' say "Roxas", giving a little shout out to the blonde. It almost makes me think Zexion really did want to help the members out even if it was an order, or at least felt pity for them.

Very well written, and makes me really love zexion as a character.
foxworth chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
WOW. You are really good! I've always had a hard time writing the nobodies (I always just took the short cut and gave them hearts first), but you really know how to hit them dead on!

I really look forward to reading anything else you've written.

foxworth
Starcloudy94 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
that was just sad but it was good though poor zexion tears
Starcloudy94 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
liked it very much
Twoformemories chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
The pairings you have decided on for each members romantic interest is very interesting and quite thought out which I applaud you for. Particularly how you match the characters up with someone that they could potentially have but cannot due to extenuating circumstances leading them to use Zexion.

What you did with Axel and Roxas was quite inspired namely how utterly believable such a situation could be since pairing Axel up with Roxas was of course a given. However when you made it so that Sora was who Roxas wanted you eliminated that particular conflict that your story would have. On the other hand, Roxas desiring Sora could be seen as masturbation to put it crudely but I do not feel like seeking a word with the same meaning at the moment as they are essentially one person in the literal sense.

Marluxia and Larxene was interesting. I could see how Larxene would be interested in Axel due to his way of challenging her and Marluxia's interest in Larxene is due to his attraction to her shared characteristics with himself. Interesting how he didn't actually touch Zexion himself in the beginning of their little foray since Larxene tended to drape herself on him at a whim but, perhaps it is for that very reason that he did not.

I really enjoy Zexion's personal opinions in regards to the other members and any relations he may have with them. They are quite enlightening not only to his own nature but to that of the others.

It seems that you are working solely with the members at Castle Oblivion. It was alluded to in the first chapter but it was also vague and unclear. I suppose you could have done so intentionally in case you wanted to first test the waters and later decide on whether or not to expand it but whatever.

Interesting story, its rather thought provoking. It's quite intriguing how you explore the members various personalities and personal coital interests without actually integrating romance into the equation, though if some of the members get a bit too entranced by the illusions as Roxas seems to becoming... well...
Starcloudy94 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
I like it was good yay
Starcloudy94 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I like this it's actually interesting
Nami The Writer username chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Lol missed me? Haha, I love this! But make Namine in it! NamiZeku FTW!
aristicats11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Seems interesting. Will their be fan-made characters in this? (Doesn't particularly like those). and, it will be centered around zexion right? Oh! and will zexion be falling in love with the fan-made characters? I don't really like those either...haha. (Very picky). But this has caught my attention, good luck with the rest!