Reviews for What if What Is and What Should Never Be
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 1/10
In my head, the Canon Sam is crying and make a vow to kill every djin he meet because his beloved brother doesn't come back to him.

I was hoping Dean would come back ! whyyyy?! *cried*
casammy chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
A final stranger in an alternative world for give and sam
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
girlyghoul chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
BRAVO! This was awesome on too many levels to count! Anson with the gang, Lily trying to kill Anson 'cause he was a jerk... and then GORDON! Seriously, girl, it's not even my birthday! MA HA! But the best part was Dean killing the Demon lickity split before he even had a chance to say "Boo!" LOVE IT! But Lily lives and not only that, she gets to marry Sam and they DO have their double wedding - and John living too. Well, Genie made a good wish I see! Eh, so what if happily ever after if cheesy, this gang deserves it!

BRAVO Again!
maxibatts chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Awww. *cheese grin* Gotta love a cheesy happy ending. :D This line made me laugh for some reason, "Dean lifted up the Colt and shot him before the demon could process what was going on." Not quite sure why. I guess it was just because i could totally imagine that. And awww with Sam and Lily, and for once John not being in on the action (oo-er), that's a really interesting take on the whole thing. Only one thing i'm sad about now. They'll never know Bobby... :D
renegade-chevy chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Lol I love the ending. Happily Ever After. Not something you hear on SPN. It was a good story:) I liked it. I liked the combining WIAWSNB and AHBL :D clever.

Lauren
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
oh wow i loved the ending wow and i can't wait to read more wow
adder574 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Great story from beginning to end. I like your twist on WIAWSNB
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
omg so many characters thrown into this chapter, it all makes perfect sense. omg Missouriis in here, so is Pamela so is bobby

Poor Sam

so far i'm loving your what if series
girlyghoul chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
So many episodes and characters thrown into this chapter, my head is spinning. And yet it all makes perfect sense! YAY Missouri, you know I love her! And she's buddy buddy with Pamela! Hooray! And Bobby's in the mix now.

Poor Sam, he doesn't even trust himself ti be able to swing a club. And her doesn't know Andy and Ava.

It's sad that Mary isn't used to relying on this Dean, but he said he'd always protect Sammy... AWWWWWW!

Now anything could happen! This is brilliant!
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
holy crap things are wow in a different direction, mary knows about the yed omg what a twist
maxibatts chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Holy cow! Immense chapter! I love how you've related it into the whole myth arc of the actual season. Dean and Mary's conversation was really well written, i loved the whole revelation part. :D Can't wait to see where you're gonna take this next. :D
girlyghoul chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Ok, Jessica's dead and Sam's missing... let me mourn that a little... mourn mourn mourn. Ok black arm band off THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME TWIST EVER! Of course, Dean's wish wouldn't wipe away Mary's growing up a hunter, he didn't know! So now she can fight with him and kick some Demon butt (I hope!) and save Sam (I also hope).

And this is terrible, but when John took off in the middle of the night on some flight- I thought it was going to turn out he had some emergency with Adam- that he still had that whole second family... which he might. But that's where my mind originally went.

This? This is awesome! (Oops, sorry: mourn Jessica, mourn mourn mourn, fret over missing Sam, fret fret fret!)

And Poor Dean! Too bad Mary couldn't have taken him aside and figured out they were both hunters a little sooner. But his side of the story all makes sense. They all think he's ready to settle down with Carmen, but he barely knows her. And double wedding? Woulda been nice but... oh yeah Poor Jess!

AWESOME! :-)!
Danaa chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Cold Oak? Coming next? They're gonna go find the Colt now?

Have a nice day! _
renegade-chevy chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Ooh intrigue! :D This is awesome. Mother-Son hunting. hehe. As always, Can't wait for the next one :D