Reviews for Don't Cry No More
WhiteQueenStar chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Just goes to show,how we all need each other! and Good Friends and Lovers! Love this! love ! Very Good! May we Talk? Please help me save this show! Go to Adult Swim's Twitter page,and Nicely ask for our Boys back!
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I've never wanted to draw a scene in a fic as much as I want to draw the one with little Toki and Snakes n' Barrels Pickles in the dream-void. If I ever do, I'll send you a link. :) But on another note, this was fantastic! I loved how sweet Pickles was, even if the end had a little sadness to it. Great work! Much love, CPOP
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I think this story just made me a fan of this pairing. Very sweet, very touching, and very well written.
HawthorneBloodDrop chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I have NEVER been sooo Touched! Love those boys,especially Toki! You are Very Good! Maybe we can make Friends and write Stories together? Please write Me!
lacking efficiency chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I loved the comfort in this, and it was amazingly well written. (And your logic in the 12th paragraph totally made sense, don't worry lol.) The only thing that got me a little was the VERY last line. It made me feel like Toki should be able to cry in front of Pickles and having to restrict himself like that is actually contrary to any sort of healing process.

But I'm sure Pickles means well, he just hates seeing people cry around him since he doesn't always know what to do about it.

Either way, wonderful story, you're my first fav. _
YourFireyDeth chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
that was possibly the most heartwarming pickles/toki i have ever read. good job! :3
XxBloodyNightmaresxX chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So... sweet... DAMMIT D:
Larien Mithrandir chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This gave me cavities. Thank you.
Chi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
How sweet! very well written. _