Reviews for Getting To Know You
Elphabalover101 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Oh my Oz, I loved that part where Elphaba was demonstrating how Fiyero's name wasn't what wooed girls! I am picturing Elphaba doing what she did in this story right now, and she's SO ADORABLE! Lol
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
These were really enjoyable :) Both were really cute. I giggled quite a bit at the 'Boq the Munchkin Boy' line in the second one. Keep up the good work!
jojoberry chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
jojoberry toasterjam! i like the sound of it! lol

not to sure about the plot line but it was a nice read
jojoberry chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
nice first chapter
sarlovesoccer chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Very good!
13dramaqueen13 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Haha, so sweet, loved them both! :D
Julia-Caesar chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Awww, so cute! Really funny too!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Aye, for, as you reminded us all, Juliet herself once said, "That which we call a rose by any other name would be just as sweet." As this is true, as is the fact that if Fiyero were to suddenly decide change his name to simply, "The green girl's lover," he would still be the Fiyero Tiigelaar that we have all come to know and love, as well as the fact that were our beloved Green Girl herself to just as abruptly change her own name to no more than just that-"(The) Green Girl"-she would still be the beautiful emerald skin woman with a fiery passion for everything she believes in, as well as her lover, that everybody has fallen so deeply in love with.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oooooooOOOOOOOH YEAH!

Elphie & Yero: *are making out behind me*

Glinda: OH, the IRONY of the situation!

Elphie: *starts to unbutton Yero's shirt*

Yero: *rips the damn thing off*

Me: Let's give them some privacy, shall we?

Glinda (softly): *nods* I agree.

*we each grab one half of a heavy curtain made of purple velvet and pull it closed as Fiyero starts to pull down Elphie's dress and take off her corset. me and Glin hug then leave them to their...um..."activities" together*
Merina Thropp chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE POSTING ONESHOTS THIS IS AWESOME! And so well written!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Lol this was so cute! Loved it! These two are fun to write! I just wrote my first Wicked fanfic but it was about Nessa and did great for this being your first I know how you feel! Awesome job!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Lol this was great! Made me laugh out loud awesome!
Hedwig466 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
That's very.. Fiyero.

It's fine if you put two drabbles together like that, but you should put that in the title or summary that you have that instead of a two-shot. I thought it was a two-shot or a multi-cuap fic until I got to this page.

That's just a word of advice; I really liked it!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love it! Typical Elphie to flip out like that...

Can't wait for more!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
i loved the first cahpter, the second one didnt really do it for me, but o well. i loved what fiyero said about her being the only one to judge her skin color (even though people really did judge her...)

OMG my ipods on shuffle and it just started to play "popular" I FEEL SURRONDED BY WICKEDNESS!

~TheWitchOfTheSouth