Reviews for To Sleepover, perchance to dream
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great Ending - imagining the look on Ash's face made my day
zettaslow chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very amazing, it does justice to the best webcomic ever made. You know, about this whole, "Daughter just like you." thing. Maybe you could write a fanfic based off of that concept. Harry and Kate having a daughter who looks just like Ash (Hey, we don't know what Kate and Harry's family looks like) and (in some way) acts like him/her. Heck, you could even name her Ash too. Why not?
Jonshine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hey,

What a great story! It's a little surprising that I'm familiar with your work because I'm also a big fan of the fan-extended Kim Possible universe, but I was led to this story directly off Misfile's own website. Like the previous reviewer, I wasn't aware there were Misfile stories here, let alone it's own catagory. Not having read any other - yet - I can't say whether this is one of the best, but it's certainly a very good one. A nice little vignette with a surprising ending (which I won't spoil). Missi, Ash and Emily are well-drawn and in-character, and you get what I'd consider to be the required background information across with a minimum of muss and fuss too, without also spoiling it with a lot of discussion for someone who has read the webcomic, like me. Kate's character's less fleshed out in the original work, so it's a little harder to say for sure but I find your imagining of her realistic enough. Besides, she's a changing person at this point in her life, so it's not surprising she's a little different than I remember. You've shown her somewhat mellowing, which makes sense as she's married now. Though certainly, she's evil enough to seem herself in this story.

Great work! I'd love to read more from you set in Misfile. But KP's fine too...

Yours,
WOW chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love Misfile, I will start with that. I've been reading it for a long time, every day in fact. Except, of course, Saturday and Sunday. xD

I like too. I had no idea there were Misfile fics in here! This is the best one of the few I saw. It gave a real insight into Kate (who is more than a little scary in the comic). And Harry did seem like a kids kind of guy. It was a great short story, and I really hope you decide to write another in time.

Kudos!
eoraptor chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Well, the first bit seemed a bit flat, but the characters seemed to get more into their usual roles as the story progressed. yay story.
Kirok chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ten points for cute! Well written - its great reading something which has been spell-chkt (V), characters acting in-character, sting-in-the-tale, short enough to read in a sitting... You've ticked all the boxes all that's needed now is some fan art to go with it!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Thank god, I love Misfile, but I can never get enough, and this whole thing is innocuous enough to be put anywhere after the wedding.

Thank you blessed sir. (Or madam)
Mirenope chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow, never thought I'd find a fanfiction based on a webcomic here...

Great Job. It was really good.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Cheered for Missy.

Didn't recognize a thing, lol.
CrypticMirror chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww sweet. After Rumisiel, Kate is my favourite Misfile character.