Reviews for In Between
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
poor Chris T_T
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Beautiful. I love this song and it's just perfect.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wonderful and beautiful and elegantly written. I love the use of Linkin Park's song in this, and you're right- a lot of their songs do seem to fit him. So do a good portion of Three Days Grace's songs, especially Pain... ("I know that you're wounded; You know that I'm here to save you; You know I'm always here for you; I know you'll thank me later" so utterly fits with his feelings towards Wyatt)

I notice you put "finis?" at the end. Does that mean you're considering a continuation of this fic? Because even though it doesn't necessarily need one (you ended it rather well), I would adore seeing more from you. You write Chris' personality wonderfully and I wish you had more Charmed stories uploaded!
19-SmegHead-93 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Great story. Really captures his despondent mood. It would be cool if you wrote another story to accompany this one.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Defiantly not finished. :D

I really like your writing style, i think you've captured everything perfectly, the characters, the setting and most defiantly the emotions. And this story has such grate potential. Not sure where you might take it, but where ever it goes i'm likely to folow.

Until next time,

~Chow4noW~
Neferiti chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
nope don't finish!
Mein Sternchen chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I would pretty much like another two or three chapters. This story is good, no better than that. It is so full of emotions. You could almost grab them with your hands. I cant really describe it, but I know for sure that Im fascinated about your way to put that much emotions in your words.

Greetings Sternchen
Kara chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"The demons staggered to their feet and their eye set" - two demons only had one eye? Also, Piper lay "mobile" or immobile on the floor. Please fix the typos and grammatical errors. It makes the story easier to read when you don't have to reread the same sentence over and over trying to make sense of it.