Reviews for Reparation Between Gentlemen
MaryChapel chapter 4 . 4/22
Well done! I just found your story today, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you again!
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh my! I am very pleased to see a new story in this fandom, and I look forward to reading more of your work! Thank you so much!
Clio1792 chapter 4 . 4/21
Long in the waiting, but well worth waiting for...what a great image of a maturing Viscomte, and a happy, greying, Sally, and a new life for "The Fisherman's Rest," as a little bit of France on the other side of the English channel...

This piece was outstanding from start to finish-just a wonderful story, well written, with a good capture of the Orczy style.

Brava to the author,
Marguerite chapter 4 . 4/20
I love it! :D So glad you did post it! Hope you write more for us!
Paulina Ann chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Not knowing any French, I found no fault in your writing! ;-) Loved the story. I have a soft spot for the Scarlett Pimpernel!
Toaofwriting chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Wonderful job! A very well-written story. I noticed one or two small typos, such as where you said "right" instead of "write" in your note, but otherwise a great story with a great conclusion.
oldeman chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
affairs of this sort are generally referred to as "satisfaction", not "reparation."
Miss Anly chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Wow! What an excellent piece of writing!

Please, continue this story! The characterization is superb and plot truly intriguing! I really like where this story is going. It feels good to know that someone else knows about Scarlett Pimpernel's true identity. The scene with Percy showing his impeccable skills with sword was so much pleasure read!

Now I really cannot wait to read the moment when realization will hit Margot as well :)

Happy writing!

Nadya
Clio1792 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
This was charming, and very well done...you capture Orzcy's tone and style with deft skill!

And how wonderful that you have been able to update this story after so long a hiatus!

Looking forward to the final chapter, whenever you may post it!

Singollo Lomien chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Absolutely lovely.
Clio1792 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
The characterizations in this chapter were excellent-and my apologies to the author for not having reviewed this update sooner. The duel's well done; the foolish Viscomte's dawning realization that he is screwing up on several levels-taking on an opponent of greater skill than he could possibly have imagined; engaging in illegal activities in the country that is sheltering him...all superb. And the writing is very fine, an a nice capture of the Orczy style...

Wondering if there are more chapters here? A resolution and a stiff apology from our French Bantam, at least?

Great chapter,

snape zorro chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
great story update soooooooooon plz :)
Artemis XIII chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
The French line is perfect, but you should know that d'Artagnan was a real historical character in France, though I don't know whether he was famous or not until Dumas, and that it's written "en garde".

Apart from that (sorry, I'm French!) I like your story a lot - and the style is very good, just like the books. I'll wait for the next chapter!
Le fantme chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
This was great. Your writing is funny and light, but also deft and so your transitions to the more serious bits are smooth and a pleasure to read. The scenario of their meeting is smart and plausible and you brought back Sally, the lovely wench. Delightful work. Please keep it coming.

P.S. I think the lad's name is de Tournay, not just Tournay.
Aperio chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
HA! Take THAT, bantam! :D

lol I love what you've written here. And that line regarding challenging a host at his own garden party is priceless!