Reviews for Man to Man: The BoothHodgins Slash Series
Alexas Bryan chapter 2 . 9/13
I loved this fic!
genora.shackelford9 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
OMG sexah you should continue it! I love them both so much and this is the first fanfic of booth and hodgins! Thank you for this! Hope you write soon!
call me nobody chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
maybe Booth could get a temp job as a swimming teacher and hodges enters as a student, and Booth teaches him how to swim, while "playing" with him!
MarineLvr84 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I should be doing school work but no, I'm reading HOT m/m...
thehippo32 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
love this story
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()

so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
HorrorBaraz chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
"He had no idea that sex between two men looked so hot"

Best. Line. Ever.

addictedtocsi777 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Loved the first two chapters!
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Woah, that was hot ;) Maybe they could do it on Brennan's office couch and then she would walk in aaand...
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Mochi no Yume chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I definitely vote for sexy as hell!

This is a fantastic story!

All the scenes are soooo hot!

I actually wasn't bothered by the water sports and thought you did that part really well (it was actually pretty cute)

I REALLY hope you update soon because I'm dying to see what you come up with next!
OrigamiFlower chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Okay, woah. What to say... This fic has left me speechless. It was super super hot! Usually I'm not one to support this couple just becuase it seems weird to me but I applaud you because you've now made me a huge fan. Even though it's the second time reading it's still hot! Please continue! :) *fanning self* as for suggestions for the next chapter I'm not entirely sure, how about a beach?
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That... was... HOT
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Whoa. Okay, it was different, but hot. A little out of charactor, but i do think that if anyone really squinted, Booth, Hodgins and Sweets could all be gay.