Reviews for Black Phoenix
Hadri chapter 7 . 2/9
I have never hoped for anything more in my life then for Hermione to be Sirius! Ik it is like obvious but the udder joy this concept brings me pales in comparison to rest of my life
jhf chapter 3 . 2/2
why bother making him muggleborn if he doesn't have the brain power to hide his knowledge?
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 6 . 9/19/2023
oh poor dumbles lol. i knew his plots were not going to come true. bc of Harry. but damn ... this story is awesome.
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
dumbledick what was easy not right. he had time to do things for the good of the ppl not for the greater good.
ymh chapter 17 . 6/24/2023
Very good and one of the best stories out there! I hope you have possessive Tom Riddle/Voldemort and I cannot wait for Voldemort to infuse with this world's Tom Riddle. It will be rather fascinating and interesting to see...Tom Riddle will get the power boost and meanwhile, Voldemort will get the sanity back that he has lost with the horror...and in all, this new Tom Riddle will be a force to be reckon with since he will be able to avoid mistakes he has made as he learns from Voldemort self. Please update as soon as you can!
Herlo chapter 17 . 1/13/2023
Oh gosh this story was really good, I remember reading it for the first time a couple years ago and no matter how many times I read it I still love it.
OscuraCat chapter 3 . 12/20/2022
Loving it!
Gurgaraneth chapter 17 . 11/20/2022
Love it

Carnt wait for more
wiebenor chapter 17 . 11/1/2022
Just wanted to say this is a very good book, although unfinished. Also, if the author reads this, more chapters here would be appreciated very much.
FraylinDurin chapter 17 . 10/14/2022
OMG wanted to start off by saying this story, Incredible!

Please don't hurt Augustus! Isn't there self defense laws? He was protecting his daughter and grandson from their abuser!?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
L.Laufeson chapter 17 . 7/21/2022
dude please continue this fic : I love the story plot
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 17 . 2/25/2022
Enjoying the story thanks
TheWitness351 chapter 2 . 1/22/2022
What's people obsession with pairing hp and lord v. gross.
otakuyuki7 chapter 17 . 1/9/2022