Reviews for Unscripted Chaos
marriedharrypottercast chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
hey i like your into the woods story could you make another focusing on jack/oc with maybe a little more action intamicy wise?
wouldsomebody chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Lovely story. :)

I love the idea of /needing/ a narrator to keep going . . . I know in the musical chaos ensued without a narrator, but people don't bother to adhere to that rule in fanfiction. Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book on that one, if you dont mind.

Thanks for the great contribution.
wouldsomebody chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
"I'm a knight. This is like a Tuesday for me."

. . .

XDXDXDXDXD

best line ever.
wouldsomebody chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Haha, I get the Princess (Winni)fred reference! :D
wouldsomebody chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Hmm . . . BakerXLittleRed? Very interesting idea for a pairing, especially since you're making it work! It's cute. I'm really liking this story, particularly the switching-audible-narrative thing you have going. Very funny.
fabianrutter chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Oo, this was an awesome chapter! I can't believe this will be over this week though O.O

Keep up the AWESOME work!
fabianrutter chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Oo, I really loved this chapter! And I can't wait for the next :)
Searching For Wonderland chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Oh you have to continue this is one of the best sequels of Into The Woods I've ever read, please continue. I feel so bad for Snow White I was like "Didn't see that one coming!" But I love how you have Hansel and Gretel, The Princess and The Pea etc...all mix in together. Also I never really thought about RedXBaker but this actually makes me wonder. TWO THUMBS UP, great job, can't wait for more ;)...
fabianrutter chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this! This is my favorite musical in the world (tied with Wicked) and you've made it even better! Thank you! Continue!
Erik Jeagge chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Lol i love how the narration stops when sir rolland leaves the kingdom.
PotoPerson chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
That's all rigt! (I mean it takes me WAY too long to update fanfics...) Any whos'll, love the tie in with Jack jumping over the candle stick and I love Jack's narration! It made me giggle. I just loved everything about this chapter! Great job!
PotoPerson chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I love this! The fact they all have to trade off telling the story because of the lack of a narrator is very clever. Story wise the tales are tying together quite smoothly. Excellent job!

Keep on writing! ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Hahahahahaha! This is really cute! Come on, tell us who Red likes!b I know it's either jack or arthur, but when u think about it arthur is like 8 years older, maybe more...