Reviews for Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Alice chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So so good and so angsty, I love it.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
awesome chapter
love it
Arendil chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
That was really good. i applaud you. loved it. 3
ZenBall1878 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Not a typical pairing but a pairing that could work. A pairing that could actually make Edward a man, a real man
It's.Already.Too.Late chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
This was great! Thanks for writing it :)
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Whew! I was scared to start that last chapter, lol. Glad they took their heads out of their asses and were honest with one another. Thanks for the lovely story!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Ladies, y'all are killing me. And it hurts so good.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ack! That was heart-wrenching. I like my angst to wrap up with a happy ending...fingers crossed that we ge there.
jmrbear chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I love, love, love this little ficlet. There is something magnetic and so ultimately "right" about the idea of Edward and Rosalie together. I think you did them justice.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
No kidding on the angst. I can feel both Edward's and Rose's pain. He can't take it anymore and she simply doesn't understand. Both of them are so lost in their own realities that they don't speak their truths to each other.
envyme13 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
SOOOOOOO SAD AND WONDERFUL I LOVED IT!
envyme13 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
NO omggg
envyme13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
So sad, wth is wrong with her!
Amber1983 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Really enjoyed this. You have a very nice writing style, which flows beautifully and the ending was so sweet. Love Roseward! A x
Truth Squad chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Damn you! You've converted me into a Roseward fan! From Minuet in F you Major to this and tweets linking to Sweet Destraction I'm hooked. Though I was getting tired of the countless Bella and Edward fics.