Reviews for The Trouble With Secrets
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 6/3
Well that was a very nice story!
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 6/2
Harry if you decide to go kill Dean, I'm coming too!
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 6/2
Dear God I love Harry and Ginny's relationship!
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 6/2
Hey you know what, I hate Cho too
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 6/2
Well that was a lot of fast-paced action... Some much stuff happened. Too bad Hermione misinterpreted the situation with Ron
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 6/2
That piece of shit Thornton! I want Harry to go fuck hie face up and then obliviate him so that he doesn't remember who did it.

I'm gonna sound absolutely horrible but I'm glad it's Hermione and not Ginny
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 6/2
Wow lovely sex scene! I loved the passion! And I got my answer to my previous review
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 6/2
Well quite some interesting premises. Has Ginny been with a man before Harry? Or was Harry her first?
TinyHermioneMe chapter 12 . 4/6
Ok, I really loved this story, apart from the OOC Hermione, making stupid decisions out of fear and being selfish and so non-Gryffindor-like (or even Ravenclaw, for that matter). Still, I'm happy she made up with everyone in the end. Harry was great and Ginny too; I love their banter (I love book-Ginny; it's sad that so many people dish on the character just because movie-Ginny - and especially movie-Hinny - was a disaster). Ron had some moments that were just so him, though I think the sudden proposal was too rash even for him. Also, it was nice to see a grown-up Dudley mending his ways and being friends with Harry. To be honest, I considered stopping when you skipped twelve years out of the blue, but I'm glad I didn't! Overall, it was a great story and I had a wonderful time reading it. )

PS. Your portrayal of the next gen is brilliant.
Leo Malfoy chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
This was a great story!
As an Aussie chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
The largest city in Australia (and capital of the state of New South Wakes) is "Sydney" not Sidney.
I let it go the first time, assuming it was a typo, but I have now seen that you are spelling it wrong every time. It's a minor error but a major pet peeve for me, being Australian.
Brit Pick chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Pretty neat story, but Brits will never make waffles for breakfast.
nayin17 chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
Love your story
nayin17 chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Nice gifts...love them as a married couple
nayin17 chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
I love Lorelai and what she did to Cho is pure joy lol