Reviews for The Trouble With Secrets
sbmcneil chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
I do love Harry and Ginny. They are sweet and in love and a family. I hate Hermione - she's selfish and horrible. I don't understand how Rose and Ron are so accepting of how horrible she is and let her get away with hiding Rose for all those years. It doesn't sound like she's even realized that if she couldn't talk to him about the rape, her concerns about Scarlett, and her pregnancy - there were major issues in their relationship.
sbmcneil chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I think Ron should have stuck with Emily - she seemed to care about him. Hermione - not so much. She keeps making bad decisions and not taking responsibility for them. If she didn't want Ron to know about his daughter she should have stayed in Australia - I'm sure they have a wizarding school there. Hermione is acting like she never thought about the fact that she was depriving her daughter of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins all to cover up her own insecurities. I usually don't say this, but Ron could do so much better.
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I'm just rereading this story. I really enjoy the way you write Harry and Ginny, except for this chapter. I don't think he'd keep her in the dark like that. After 12 years of marriage - he would have talked it over with her, not ignored her like that. Hermione - I don't even know what to say - she got older, but she certainly didn't mature at all. Did she really think that refusing to discuss her daughter's father with her would make her feel secure? I don't see that there really is a good way out of this situation. I think my one dissatisfaction with this story is Hermione and Ron's relationship. They never really talked - it's all 'oh I still love you' and 'I've never stopped loving you'. That's not very realistic. After 12 years apart, they have nothing to talk about and nothing has changed? It seems like teenage Hermione and Ron froze and unfroze after 12 years. They might still love each other, but Hermione obviously has major trust and jealousy issues and Ron isn't much better. The speed with which they get back together makes me think they're headed for divorce in another year. Once they get over the 'oh I've missed you' and 'you're the only one for me' they will run into real life problems and they don't communicate at all. They argue and have sex - not a good basis for a relationship.
MarauderPrincess14 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Haha I am reading the part where Sirius talks to Harry about Lexy and I'm like "Well in a parallel universe you are actually head over heels with this woman ,you have fallen into the'death trap' as you call marriage because of her and you are basically wrapped around her finger as well as the daughters you have with her!" :-P
Oh how I love Sirius/Lexy!Wish she was a canon character!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
her!" :-P Oh how I love Sirius/Lexy!Wish she was a canon character!

Oh how I love Sirius/L
bookworm101 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Loved it, absolutely amazing! When I read the last chapter I was just grinning really widely and everyone around me on the bus stared and shuffled casually away. It was just so cute!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Adorable! What a great story! The ending was just fantastic!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
That was so sweet! I love that Harry said he always buys things for her for the kids and never just for her so now he has to. So cute! I like that they are still so in love. I'm also glad that you got Ginny and Hermione together to talk. I always imagined they were fairly good friends and obviously Ginny would be upset by Hermione leaving. Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Stupid Cho! I love that Harry's kids don't like her, she's so annoying! Gah! Poor Ginny, pregnant again! She's already been through it four times and the first time there was three! I love how loving the two of them still are even after all these years. Wonderful chapter! Ron and Hermione are going to be getting married now - everything is falling into place!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Oh Ron, so adorable! He's really grown and matured and I love him for that! Also I forgot to mention before that I loved how Harry ran into Dudley at the hospital with Hermione and how nice Dudley was and how he was making the effort to get to know Harry. It came back to me when Lily said Rose doesn't look like Uncle Dudley, which tells me that Dudley and Harry did make up and become somewhat friendly if Harry's kids are calling him uncle. Great chapter! That is a tough decision for Ron and Hermione to make but on Ron's part he has a point, he needs her and she needs him, everything else can be worked out later on!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Great chapter! So happy that Ron is finally getting to know he has a daughter! And i love that he and Hermione still have so many mixed feelings for each other
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Intense chapter! I'm glad Harry and Ginny finally talked. Harry should know that talking to his wife makes him feel better. I love the way you write relationships. Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I love Harry's kids! I love them! I love their personalities and their attitudes and Lily really is his little princess, adorable! Hermione and Rose are cute as well but boy oh boy is Ron going to be pissed when he finds out! Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
This chapter was just awesome! I can't believe that Ron even let that whore get close to him! Poor Hermione, she's so vulnerable right now and then she sees that and obviously took it the wrong way and now she's gone? Gone where? At least Harry and Ginny have finally come clean and I love Ginny with her, now THAT was a decent proposal! So cute!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I wanted to leave reviews for the two chapters I read last night but didn't get a chance to review. Just wow! I mean, you hinted that this Thornton guy was going to be bad news but wow ... he raped her! Hermione was totally right in going to see Harry, Ron would have been out of control furious! And she's pregnant! How awesome is that though I wish she would tell Ron! He would be such a terrific Dad! I'm glad she has Harry to take care of her!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »