Reviews for On My Own
101sakurakiss chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was really good you're a really good author. Keep up the good work.
KiWiLov chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this was good but i hate that its so sad it has no semi-happy end it makes me very sad if thats what you wanted you acomplished it but tell your readers in the summery that there is no happy ending so they know. oh and if you want to make it more depressing have shine kill him self and some how have that guy he loves find out and get al sad because it was his fault...or inthe battle have yada kill shine and shins dieing words be "i will all ways love" ooo that would be good but you dont have to do that it was just a idea its still very good.
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ah, so angsty...and yet really well written. You really got the emotion of the song and the character through well. I also liked the pacing, the fic felt contemplative, as if you were walking around in the dark along with Shin. You have not turned me into a shounen-ai fangirl yet, but I can still love your writing and your fic. Good job :)
ToneLiko chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*stares at the screen . . . and then cries out loud* hic . . .a very touchy story *grabs a tissue* very touchy . . . I love it! *hugs* thanks for the great story!
Sky'sShadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
*stands next to newly dug up grave* I hope you had a nice life. tsk tsk tsk...(D OK! I loved the story! i think you used the word Shin a bit more then needed too, but the song was very nice and i loved the ending - Now then, . the next notification i get about you, better be the new chapter.

Have fun writing!

Sky'sShadow
Got Buttermilk chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
*cries* Dayum girl! And here I thought I was the only 'angster' around this block when it concerns Shin, loneliness and so on... *hugs you*! Love your style! Always did! You inspire me soooo muuuch :heart: :)

Poor, poor darling Shin! I seriously don't think that many of the remaining Saint Beast understand the pain he's going through... Even if Rei and Luca were close... The drama CD's and so on suggests that Shin and Yuda's bond was beyooond this world. And to have that taken away from them...! Heart-ache, I tell ya... Crucifying pain D':

You did really well, girl! And take all the time you need to finish your next chapter for 'Strenght'. No rush, just put your heart into it like you did with this... Beautiful! Adore you!
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So sad. !.! I love both Les Mis and Saint Beast. *has a good cry*

*ahem* Now, get your butt back to updating "Strength". *glares at you*
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Woah, that was sad :( Poor Shin . . . Yuda you meanie!

Can't wait for your next update!