Reviews for The Crazy One
I thought that a member of his family had been injured or had fallen ill but I assumed the stricken individual in the family would be his dog.

He said he owned a pet named Sparky that he left back in Minnesota with his family but didn't explain what type of animal it was. I guessed it was a dog.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aw I loved this so much! :)
KtotheH chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was just so adorable and sweet and intense and amazing and I don't know what else! I looove your stories!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
awww. so sweet. THANK goodness Mr. Garcia will be okay!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awww, that wa SO cute! I loved it!
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awwww! That was amazingly sweet! I loved it! And thank you for not killing Carlos' dad, btw. Didn't think you would, but still. But OMG that was soooo sweet! I just loved...everything about it!
vikwhis13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
SO AMAZING!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Woman, everything you write, I'm pretty much in love with. I don't even know what to do, it's that good. Like, this? It was amazing. It dawns on me I've read every BTR thing you've written at some point in my life, and bro, you do great things with Carlos. You write him so true to himself and all, and I just love it. AND I STINKING LOVE THE STUFF YOU DO WITH THEM AS LITTLE KIDS! Like, I want you to just be constantly at your computer spewing that stuff out cause you're sooooo good at it. And I love baby Katie cause she's so cute. And then I like how you write Kendall cause he's all adorable and stuff, and it's just great. Then I like how you do Logan as all smart but not like, Einstine at age three cause he's not, just regular smart which is sort of perfect. I love the haircute you gave him in the other episode cause it was actually really funny to think that's how he ended up with it. I wuv it all over! Every thing you write is soooooooo good. You should probably do some more soon, kk?
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Amazing story! I like seriously loved it.

I got tears in my eyes as I was reading it and I honestly just wanted to give Carlos a nice big hug. This was one awesome friendship story and I really enjoyed reading it. And I'm so happy that his father is OK. You did a great job on this one-shot and I will be adding this to my faves.

Great job & Keep it up! 8DD
smielyface1627 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
great story. i think a good name for the story would have been: getting out the truth
Kendall Luver chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
that story is so sweet and it was sometimes sad but awesome story :)
beautiful.and.freaky chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely love this story! And during this whole time I was reading it, I felt like I wanted to just hug Carlos right then and there. And, I'm super glad his dad was okay. He seems awesome like in that episode of Big Time Rush called "Big Time Break". That episode was literally my favorite because of Carlos... "Ahhh... I think I'm in love..." *sinks down into chair* Lol.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This story was great! I loved all the brotherly support the boys showed Carlos. I’m also glad that everyone was okay at the end of the story. Great job!
BTRROX chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow cool story! At first i was like, 'oh no, i hope Carlos is ok!' Then i started to pick up that it might be family problems, and at the end when he was like 'i love you guys' it just made me go 'awww'. So yeah good job!
Kaywells chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
AWWWWW! That was so sweet! I understand why Carlos didn't want to worry his friends, but I like how persistant they were at trying to help. I was so happy that Carlos' dad was okay! The very end was my favorite. I'm like crying at the sweetness of it! (I do that all the time. People can toss me across the basketball court, I won't blink an eye, I read something as sweet as this, I'm bawling!) Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I think you did a perfect job portraying their friendship! Thanks for the awesome story!